Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday, April 30 ~ Namaste
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[Image: dd295900-eec5-11e4-a81f-afe3258406fe_Coc...Yoga-1.jpg]
Jim and I were working on a piece of equipment and the dog wandered over and was laying in the shady sand. I look down and there is a garter snake 6 inches from his nose.
The dog must have smelled it because he got up trying to step on it. The snake is charging at him and snapping. The dog barked at it several times and kept trying to step on it. I finally called him away but it was actually pretty funny.
Read some of the comments... :roflmao:

https://celebrity.yahoo.com/blogs/celeb-...45393.html
Man that Coco is disgusting
NussieT Wrote:Jim and I were working on a piece of equipment and the dog wandered over and was laying in the shady sand. I look down and there is a garter snake 6 inches from his nose.
The dog must have smelled it because he got up trying to step on it. The snake is charging at him and snapping. The dog barked at it several times and kept trying to step on it. I finally called him away but it was actually pretty funny.

No way.. Once I would have noticed the snake, I would have been history. Sorry dog, you're on your own.
I can't mess with a snake. I'd have been back in the house where it's safe.
Joe Wrote:I can't mess with a snake. I'd have been back in the house where it's safe.

:high5:
Probably one of the best fields the Derby has seen in a long time. Should be a good race. I need to drop my money down early, so I need to pick out the winner now.

[Image: 43a94080-eebe-11e4-87c4-3544e7721cba_Der...d-odds.jpg]
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Probably one of the best fields the Derby has seen in a long time. Should be a good race. I need to drop my money down early, so I need to pick out the winner now.

[Image: 43a94080-eebe-11e4-87c4-3544e7721cba_Der...d-odds.jpg]
Just watch nascar
Joe Wrote:Just watch nascar

Meh, I find that boring.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:Jim and I were working on a piece of equipment and the dog wandered over and was laying in the shady sand. I look down and there is a garter snake 6 inches from his nose.

No way.. Once I would have noticed the snake, I would have been history. Sorry dog, you're on your own.

When I was younger, we would go to a lake all the time and me and my brother would spend a lot of time catching frogs and turtles and stuff.
A couple times we managed to catch a garter snake and found out that if we put him in a bucket with a frog, he would eat the frog.
No matter how many frogs we put in there.
Needless to say, we went overboard and he eventually started throwing them up, so there were dead and dying frogs in this bucket with the snake.
So we just stopped and let them all go.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Joe Wrote:Just watch nascar

Meh, I find that boring.

:roflmao:

Horse racing is just a really really boring, primitive, version of NASCAR.
[youtube]8t41k8gyl2Q[/youtube]
Nascar is just lap after lap after lap...

Horse racing is a trip around the oval and a winner. Short and sweet.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Nascar is just lap after lap after lap...

Horse racing is a trip around the oval and a winner. Short and sweet.

:?
Pages: 1 2 3