Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday, April 29, 2015 ~ Humpity Hump
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This week has dragged. It's only Wednesday, which sucks since I've thought all morning that it was Thursday.
:worthlesswopics:
Putin is having a party and Kim Jong Un is invited. That ought make for more interesting headlines soon enough.
Michelle Keegan was voted sexiext woman of 2015

[Image: th?id=JN.djRejH%2fz5un6Fcx3%2fTnqUA&pid=...&W=160&P=0]
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Michelle Keegan was voted sexiext woman of 2015

I have no idea who she is, but you should be ashamed of yourself for picking that picture.

[Image: 104084.jpg]
Holy crap.. This is what Pamela Anderson looks like now. I didn't even recognize her.

[Image: 4234be60-0e21-11e4-90a2-7526f62cebeb_Ric...derson.jpg]
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Michelle Keegan was voted sexiext woman of 2015

I have no idea who she is, but you should be ashamed of yourself for picking that picture.

[Image: 104084.jpg]

Hey, I just grabbed the first picture I could. I left it for you to go do your own oogling.
This was a Nissan GT-R

Russian soccer player, Andrey Yeshchenko, walked away.

[youtube]IS3QVeItoco[/youtube]
Jim and I are about two weeks shy of renting out our pit house. After sending an email to co worker of my MIL who just left his wife and not hearing anything back I figured I'd post something on FB.
Within seconds I had like 10 messages about it, including one from a real estate agent who's been helping someone to look for a rental house. So I tell my "friend" the real estate to have her person call us.
This women is so excited on the phone, she comes down and immediately starts criticizing the house. She asks Jim if she does a bunch of renovations if she could live there rent free. Then when Jim said that only one of the garages would be coming with the house (there is two attached garage doors, one doesn't work and is housing our snowmobiles), she lost it saying she had 8 kids and needed the space. Then bitched because there is only a crawl space and no basement.
She goes inside and she's like it smells disgusting, like cats. (I'm anal when it comes to smells, I scrubbed the carpets at 3am not that long ago because of it). The lady is telling she is putting a pool and a hot tub in and needs a deck. I just smiled and nodded thinking "hey c**tbag, I'm not renting the house to you. ". Her ex husband came with her to look at it, after i showed them out they were looking at something and I was playing with my dog. They just fucked off without saying anything. Seriously needed to get cock slapped
NussieT Wrote:Jim and I are about two weeks shy of renting out our pit house. After sending an email to co worker of my MIL who just left his wife and not hearing anything back I figured I'd post something on FB.
Within seconds I had like 10 messages about it, including one from a real estate agent who's been helping someone to look for a rental house. So I tell my "friend" the real estate to have her person call us.
This women is so excited on the phone, she comes down and immediately starts criticizing the house. She asks Jim if she does a bunch of renovations if she could live there rent free. Then when Jim said that only one of the garages would be coming with the house (there is two attached garage doors, one doesn't work and is housing our snowmobiles), she lost it saying she had 8 kids and needed the space. Then bitched because there is only a crawl space and no basement.
She goes inside and she's like it smells disgusting, like cats. (I'm anal when it comes to smells, I scrubbed the carpets at 3am not that long ago because of it). The lady is telling she is putting a pool and a hot tub in and needs a deck. I just smiled and nodded thinking "hey c**tbag, I'm not renting the house to you. ". Her ex husband came with her to look at it, after i showed them out they were looking at something and I was playing with my dog. They just fucked off without saying anything. Seriously needed to get cock slapped

At least the douchieness came out before anything was signed.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:At least the douchieness came out before anything was signed.

Her ex husband came with her . I can see why he left now.
I am loving this weather. I've been wandering around in a tank top and shorts all day.

[Image: ad3ff1dd0eff1a0e2b121f28dd79eafa.jpg]
NussieT Wrote:I am loving this weather. I've been wandering around in a tank top and shorts all day.

[Image: ad3ff1dd0eff1a0e2b121f28dd79eafa.jpg]

We are about 20 degrees behind you