Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday, April 28, 2015 ~ Chiropractor
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well, my personal opinion on chiropractors so far: I hurt. My back is fucking killing me and I originally went to have them work on my neck. On the plus side: I have regained some mobility in my neck again, so I guess whatever she is doing is working. After work today, I am scheduled for a deep tissue massage.
These people are like "Fuck it, we paid a shitload of cash to climb this fucking mountain and we're not going to stop now".

https://www.yahoo.com/travel/are-people-...85242.html
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:These people are like "Fuck it, we paid a shitload of cash to climb this fucking mountain and we're not going to stop now".

Even After Avalanche, Hikers Still Climbing Everest. Are They Crazy?

Yes. They are STILL crazy.
And STILL stupid.
A couple thoughts on this headline "6 Things You Didn't Know About Tapirs (NSFW)"

1. There is an aminal called a Tapir?

2. NSFW? What on this list could make it NSFW... Holy shit that thing is huge.

http://www.iflscience.com/plants-and-ani...apirs-nsfw
It's kinda cute in a Dr. Moreau kinda way.

[Image: FqpQndF.jpg]
I finished watching Sons of Anarchy last night.
Awesome show.
Awesome ending.
The whole series was good from start to finish.
History:

The Boeing B-17G Flying Fortress named "Snake Hips" arrived at the 327th Bombing Squadron of the 92nd Bombing Group in February of 1944. It flew on operations continuously from then, surviving totally unscathed until the August 24th mission to Merseburg, when the bomber took a 88mm flak round hit directly in the bomb bay. Miraculously, the full load of bombs did not detonate, although ball turret gunner Sgt Gordon V Wescott was fatally wounded by the shell's explosion. Pilots 2Lt John Bosko and 2Lt Curt H Koehnert fought to keep the bomber aloft. On the way home the hydraulic system caught fire and burning fluid spread over the floor of the fuselage and the catwalk of the bomb bay. Engineer SSgt Peter W LaFleur tried to put the blaze out with a fire extinguisher, and when this ran dry, resorted to tearing the flaming insulation from the walls with his bare hands. The bombs were then jettisoned, but there were five hang-ups, and the crew knew that the damaged bombs could explode at any moment. Bombardier SSgt Jerome E Charbonneau, working perilously on the slippery, burning catwalk in the wide open bomb bay, directed the waist gunners and the the radio operator as they defused the bombs. Midway over the North Sea two engines died from fuel starvation, but the crippled bomber finally made it to Suffolk, England where Bosko ordered the crew to bail out. He couldn't leave the controls himself because the plane was so badly damaged that it would have fallen out of the sky the moment he released the controls. Bosko Eventually succeeded in landing one of the most badly-damaged B-17s to make it back to the Allied territory.

[youtube]LF_MhCbjezA[/youtube]
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:These people are like "Fuck it, we paid a shitload of cash to climb this fucking mountain and we're not going to stop now".

Even After Avalanche, Hikers Still Climbing Everest. Are They Crazy?

Yes. They are STILL crazy.
And STILL stupid.

Yup. The whole area is in a crisis. Thousands dead and yet they are going to just keep on going. Sounds like they may have been above where the avalanche was, so maybe it didn't directly affect them. Crazy.
Chip Wrote:A couple thoughts on this headline "6 Things You Didn't Know About Tapirs (NSFW)"

1. There is an aminal called a Tapir?

2. NSFW? What on this list could make it NSFW... Holy shit that thing is huge.

http://www.iflscience.com/plants-and-ani...apirs-nsfw

I have heard of a tapir. Without looking it up... it's an old species that is related to the horse
Chip Wrote:I finished watching Sons of Anarchy last night.
Awesome show.
Awesome ending.
The whole series was good from start to finish.

I haven't sat down to watch anything but Sesame Street lately. I hear good things about that show, so I've been wanting to watch it.
Chip Wrote:History:

The Boeing B-17G Flying Fortress named "Snake Hips" arrived at the 327th Bombing Squadron of the 92nd Bombing Group in February of 1944. It flew on operations continuously from then, surviving totally unscathed until the August 24th mission to Merseburg, when the bomber took a 88mm flak round hit directly in the bomb bay. Miraculously, the full load of bombs did not detonate, although ball turret gunner Sgt Gordon V Wescott was fatally wounded by the shell's explosion. Pilots 2Lt John Bosko and 2Lt Curt H Koehnert fought to keep the bomber aloft. On the way home the hydraulic system caught fire and burning fluid spread over the floor of the fuselage and the catwalk of the bomb bay. Engineer SSgt Peter W LaFleur tried to put the blaze out with a fire extinguisher, and when this ran dry, resorted to tearing the flaming insulation from the walls with his bare hands. The bombs were then jettisoned, but there were five hang-ups, and the crew knew that the damaged bombs could explode at any moment. Bombardier SSgt Jerome E Charbonneau, working perilously on the slippery, burning catwalk in the wide open bomb bay, directed the waist gunners and the the radio operator as they defused the bombs. Midway over the North Sea two engines died from fuel starvation, but the crippled bomber finally made it to Suffolk, England where Bosko ordered the crew to bail out. He couldn't leave the controls himself because the plane was so badly damaged that it would have fallen out of the sky the moment he released the controls. Bosko Eventually succeeded in landing one of the most badly-damaged B-17s to make it back to the Allied territory.

[youtube]LF_MhCbjezA[/youtube]

Wow. Compare that to how they fly planes now.
I can't watch the video, but I can imagine that kid is in hell right now. :roflmao: :roflmao:

https://gma.yahoo.com/baltimore-mom-smac...ories.html
Geez, Jon 'Bones' Jones is a fucking train wreck. One of the best MMA fighters in the world when he isn't getting busted for cocaine useage and a few other issues. Now, he gets into a car accident with a pregnant woman, who was injured by his stupidness and then the moron takes off running from the scene.

His career might be over.
I haven't gotten motion sickness in years. Rode the loader around today and I feel so sick.