Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday, April 23, 2015 ~ Fucking Snow
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I hate to scrape that white shit off of my car this morning. and there's a thin layer of it on our deck too. It's April, snow is supposed to be done for the season. There are still flurries coming down today. It needs to stop now.
Project Fi is up...

https://fi.google.com/about/
My "cousin" posted this. Yes, he's black and actually the grandson of my mom's best friend (My aunt).

Now dat im 2 dat point.......i c happy couples all da tyme not all are happy but im thinkin differently now lyk shyt i want dat happiness 2 share wit smbdy even if its jus a close friendship.......but a lot of niggas done fucked over a lot of good girls, which i had my share 2 ....but now they aint rockin wit us 100%.....wit that being said everybody i tlkd 2 nd been wit if i hurt u im srry......all a part of my change 2 better me

I had to read it a few times to figure it out. This fucker has had 2 baby's with a chick and she is currently pregnant with their 3rd. Meanwhile, he moved her to Grand Rapids, so he could hook up with a few other females. I had just said to my mom that I was shocked he hasn't knocked anyone else up and lo and behold.. He did. 2 babies onteh way by 2 women. Fucking idiot. He also is trying to look like he's a thug and can't hold down a job.
Chile has some nice scenery right now.

[Image: 1221708355212646728.jpg]

[Image: CDSnosKWgAACB39.jpg:large]
These pictures are insane.

[Image: CDSl3rUUIAAiKHb.jpg:large]
The most entertaining thing to ever happen in horse racing.

[Image: 1221466645117658663.gif]
[youtube]GeGs2a0MUds[/youtube]