Dudebro Nation

Full Version: The League
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
So FX has this new show called The League. http://www.fxnetworks.com/shows/originals/theleague/

I watched this last night and have to give it a two thumbs up and a George Foreman Guarantee you will like it.

It is a comedy based on a bunch of 30ish duded who are hassled by their wives and are in a fantasy football league together, which leads to even more hassle from their wives.

I know what you are thinking, fantasy football show? BOOOOORING.

Well you are ABSOLUTE LEE wrong. My wife watched it with me and was laughing almost as hard as I was. She loved it also and she has no clue what fantasy football even is. There is a lot more than fantasy football going on in it. Watch the first episode and the entire kids party scene will have you laughing your ass off for 10 minutes straight.

Watch this video [youtube]zuVsLR_2GX0[/youtube]

This is the best 1/2 show on TV, blows that HIMYM show away.
No one has anything to say on this post? Seriously, did you not watch that clip?
Pete Nice Wrote:No one has anything to say on this post? Seriously, did you not watch that clip?

Your as bad as me liking my own facebook comments. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: I did not comment because I have not watched it yet. I'm not a huge fan of T.V. in general though so, it's going to have to be outrageously good.
I will give it a chance and clear some space on my dvr.Thanks for the heads up.
KLOMP Wrote:I will give it a chance and clear some space on my dvr.Thanks for the heads up.

Make sure you watch the first episode from last Thursday either on Hulu or FX's website or something.
Video's gone Confusedad:
I'll gonna check it out over on hulu though.
I haven't really been following any shows lately. I was down with lost when that was on. I liked true blood too, but we got rid of our HBO.
negadave Wrote:Video's gone Confusedad:
I haven't really been following any shows lately. I was down with lost when that was on. I liked true blood too, but we got rid of our HBO.
Same here. Video wouldn't play. Stupid Fox!

If you go to the website I list at the beginning of the post it is there also.
Pete Nice Wrote:

If you go to the website I list at the beginning of the post it is there also.

For those of you that hate watching TV online, it's coming on Wednesday night or Thursday morning at 12:30 on FX. That's when I'll be watching it for the first time. I've been looking forward to it for a month now, but forgot to DVR it lol
I saw some of the commercials on You tube. Since its on FX, I won't get to see it in Canada. Hope it makes it to the net quick
I watched it on Thursday, I agree with Pete I think it is simply just hilarious. The concept works with me and I have to admit I do like a bunch of the actors, I know them from other rolls but don't totally know them. All I do know is that I enjoy most of them. The show might end up being a niche show but for me it is a perfect niche show.

The way to pick the draft order was comedy genius.
If I can gain control of the remote, I'll look for it tonight.
Oh Dear God it was funny! It's like my friends but so much more geeky and wrong. Taco is the man! He needs to sing more songs lol
I watched the second episode of this last night and it was insanely good!!!

Taco made a rap video this week. I think they may have him doing something musical every week.

And the kicker, Nadine Velazquez is the ones guys wife!!!!! She was not on the first show, but looks to be a regular. She is one of my top 10 all time hotties and she is wearing boob tops and spandex the entire show. I got wood watching.

I fucking love Nadine Velazquez.

[Image: nadine6.jpg]
[Image: mini-nadine_velazquez_6.0.0.0x0.480x640.jpeg]
[Image: 598103.jpg]
[Image: nadinevelazquez.jpg]

Here are a few screen shots from the episode.

[Image: 01218_Nadine_Velazquez_-_The_League_s01e..._156lo.JPG]
[Image: 01243_Nadine_Velazquez_-_The_League_s01e..._578lo.JPG]
[Image: 1257501142371.gif]
[Image: 1257501142305.gif]
[Image: 01244_Nadine_Velazquez_-_The_League_s01e..._485lo.JPG]
[img]

I gotto go take care of something now. :wanker:
Ok, I just watched the "Birthday Song" clip, and that might be one of the funniest things that has ever been on tv. :roflmao:
Pages: 1 2 3