Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday, April 15, 2015 ~ Tax Day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Income tax stuff isn't due until the end of the month of us.
We did IA's income tax in January. Our personal was done about 3 weeks ago, $4k refund which was deposited into the bank last week and the redi mixes still needs to be done...
NussieT Wrote:Income tax stuff isn't due until the end of the month of us.
We did IA's income tax in January. Our personal was done about 3 weeks ago, $4k refund which was deposited into the bank last week and the redi mixes still needs to be done...

My dad refuses to take their taxes anywhere to get done. He's 2 yrs behind on filing because, he just doesn't know what to do with it all anymore (He used to do it himself). They should be fine as far as the IRS not going after them, they are just missing out on refunds. I told my mom to get it all together and we'll just take it somewhere. She just needs to figure out where he hid it all.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:

My dad refuses to take their taxes anywhere to get done. He's 2 yrs behind on filing because, he just doesn't know what to do with it all anymore (He used to do it himself). They should be fine as far as the IRS not going after them, they are just missing out on refunds. I told my mom to get it all together and we'll just take it somewhere. She just needs to figure out where he hid it all.

My accountant is awesome. Since we do our business stuff with him our personal stuff is free.
I dropped it off on a Monday at 530, it was done and ready to sign by 730.
The wind here is starting to pick up. It's suppose to hit 55 mph by noon. We were supposed to finish setting up some equipment at the pit but it will be too windy and getting pelted with sand and small stones sucks.
NussieT Wrote:The wind here is starting to pick up. It's suppose to hit 55 mph by noon. We were supposed to finish setting up some equipment at the pit but it will be too windy and getting pelted with sand and small stones sucks.

I can feel rain coming, but it's sunny here and no wind. You guys won't be able to work when it gets that strong, right?
NussieT Wrote:The wind here is starting to pick up. It's suppose to hit 55 mph by noon. We were supposed to finish setting up some equipment at the pit but it will be too windy and getting pelted with sand and small stones sucks.

I can feel rain coming, but it's sunny here and no wind. You guys won't be able to work when it gets that strong, right?

As long as we don't do anything with a boom like the crane. We should be fine but we need to set up a 100ft mast and that would pose a problem or two.
NussieT Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

As long as we don't do anything with a boom like the crane. We should be fine but we need to set up a 100ft mast and that would pose a problem or two.

I vote you just take the afternoon off and save that for tomorrow.
NussieT Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

I vote you just take the afternoon off and save that for tomorrow.

It will have to wait a few days. We have a big job tomorrow plus I have concrete then I have move crete to move on Friday.
NussieT Wrote:

My accountant is awesome. Since we do our business stuff with him our personal stuff is free.

I just use Turbotax.
It's really easy, and cheap.
I used HnR Block the first year I had my condo, and spent something like $300 to get them done. Bullshit.

But even if you get refunds, I'm pretty sure you can get in a lot of trouble for not filing them.
Chip Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:
beckster Wrote:My dad refuses to take their taxes anywhere to get done. He's 2 yrs behind on filing because, he just doesn't know what to do with it all anymore (He used to do it himself). They should be fine as far as the IRS not going after them, they are just missing out on refunds. I told my mom to get it all together and we'll just take it somewhere. She just needs to figure out where he hid it all.

I just use Turbotax.
I used HnR Block the first year I had my condo, and spent something like $300 to get them done. Bullshit.

But even if you get refunds, I'm pretty sure you can get in a lot of trouble for not filing them.

I told Mom that she justs needs to have someone get them caught up before something bad comes from it. I think he might be filing extensions to keep delaying it.
Aaron Hernandez got convicted and is going to serve life
Chip Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:

I just use Turbotax.

We used to do our own until the business made it harder. Our accountant charges $50. Per person.
55 mph winds and the fire guys are up in ladders and bucket trucks trying to get this out and people are getting Closer and closer to it.
I stole the pic off Twitter. I am on the other side of the city
[Image: 04077ab457f77e4ab52215a997a23dbf.jpg]
Pages: 1 2