Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday April 10 2015... My last day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Today is officially my last day at the hospital. What a journey its been. I feel like this forum was created shortly before I started working at the hospital. Memories
Derick Wrote:Today is officially my last day at the hospital. What a journey its been. I feel like this forum was created shortly before I started working at the hospital. Memories

And I thought that gig was supposed to wrap up months ago. What will you do now?
Derick Wrote:Today is officially my last day at the hospital. What a journey its been. I feel like this forum was created shortly before I started working at the hospital. Memories

And I thought that gig was supposed to wrap up months ago. What will you do now?
Ha ha... Joe has to pee and has to sit and wait.
Last night, I was chilling out with the baby, about to get her put to bed when my phone began to blow up. Jim's mom had been drinking all evening with her sister and was absolutely hammered. I guess she fell on her garage floor and proceeded to puke all over herself. I had to wake him up to go over there to help pick her up off the floor. Meanwhile, his cousin and mom's other sister kept blowing up my phone to see what was going on. He had so much trouble with her that he had to call an ambulance. He told me that she was ranting so much and it was unlike any other time she had been drunk that he was starting to think that she was having a stroke. She's home recovering from being 3x the legal limit.

It's weird. My mom doesn't drink, so it throws me off that anyone would have to deal with that. I sure don't want my kid to have those kinds of memories of me.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Ha ha... Joe has to pee and has to sit and wait.

at least he isn't a double poster
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Ha ha... Joe has to pee and has to sit and wait.

at least he isn't a double poster

Shit Confusedad:
I'm not sure what to hink about this other than it's still bizarre

https://gma.yahoo.com/mary-kay-letournea...ories.html
my last random drug test, I had just walked out of the bathroom after peeing, and the pee colletor chick was there. So I said it might be awhile. So I'm sitting there with the lady, for awhile, pretty awkward for me. its getting close to lunch, so I want to get it done.

She allowed me to drink a specific amounbt of water. like 43 ounces or something. so I slammed my 43 ounes of freezing water, then forced out some pee, it didn't register on the temperature thing. So failed the first sample UA. Had to wait to give another sample.

the second sample failed at the laboratory 2 weeks later, because it was too watery. da fuq kind of shit is that.

Those are legit reasons for a fail. you can get fired for that. crazy shit.

My employer had to do a bunch of paper work to keep me around. pain in the ass for everyone.

oh, and the rest of that afternoon, i was pissing every 15 minutes. sofa king annoying.
B, it's a little weird how much you love, and know about, The Golden Girls.
And by "a little weird", I mean really weird.
Chip Wrote:B, it's a little weird how much you love, and know about, The Golden Girls.
And by "a little weird", I mean really weird.

Hey, it was a good show during it's time. I think I used to catch the replays on Nickelodeon. I also watched Family Ties and the Cosby Show.
LeNeve Wrote:my last random drug test, I had just walked out of the bathroom after peeing, and the pee colletor chick was there. So I said it might be awhile. So I'm sitting there with the lady, for awhile, pretty awkward for me. its getting close to lunch, so I want to get it done.

She allowed me to drink a specific amounbt of water. like 43 ounces or something. so I slammed my 43 ounes of freezing water, then forced out some pee, it didn't register on the temperature thing. So failed the first sample UA. Had to wait to give another sample.

the second sample failed at the laboratory 2 weeks later, because it was too watery. da fuq kind of shit is that.

My employer had to do a bunch of paper work to keep me around. pain in the ass for everyone.

oh, and the rest of that afternoon, i was pissing every 15 minutes. sofa king annoying.

I forgot I was supposed to drop one morning, so I had to chug a bunch of water and Gatorade to load back up. I felt so embarassed from that and the nurse acted very annoyed with me.

One of my jobs at the pickle plant was to gather up the guys who were supposed to drop. This one dude was hiding when I found him... I found out quick it was because he knew he was going to drop dirty and was trying to hide some apple juice in his pocket to run thru. Moron didn't even warm it up.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Last night, I was chilling out with the baby, about to get her put to bed when my phone began to blow up. Jim's mom had been drinking all evening with her sister and was absolutely hammered. I guess she fell on her garage floor and proceeded to puke all over herself. I had to wake him up to go over there to help pick her up off the floor. Meanwhile, his cousin and mom's other sister kept blowing up my phone to see what was going on. He had so much trouble with her that he had to call an ambulance. He told me that she was ranting so much and it was unlike any other time she had been drunk that he was starting to think that she was having a stroke. She's home recovering from being 3x the legal limit.

It's weird. My mom doesn't drink, so it throws me off that anyone would have to deal with that. I sure don't want my kid to have those kinds of memories of me.

Good lord.

My mom has 2 or 3 glasses of wine, and she's about as drunk as she can get.
And then all she does is tell me stories that she's already told me.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:my last random drug test, I had just walked out of the bathroom after peeing, and the pee colletor chick was there. So I said it might be awhile. So I'm sitting there with the lady, for awhile, pretty awkward for me. its getting close to lunch, so I want to get it done.

I forgot I was supposed to drop one morning, so I had to chug a bunch of water and Gatorade to load back up. I felt so embarassed from that and the nurse acted very annoyed with me.

One of my jobs at the pickle plant was to gather up the guys who were supposed to drop. This one dude was hiding when I found him... I found out quick it was because he knew he was going to drop dirty and was trying to hide some apple juice in his pocket to run thru. Moron didn't even warm it up.

:roflmao:
Did you just learn some new street lingo? "drop"?
Pages: 1 2