Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday, April 9, 2015 ~ THURSDAY
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I wasn't totally certain that it really was Thursday until I checked my calendar. I had one of those nights full of weird dreams and I apparent didn't shut Jim's alarm off at 1:25 am... Instead I hit the snooze all night. I need to change my alarm sounds apparently.
:yawn:
Something scary is in this photo...

[Image: 1428528786-11072336-774090079326870-34777935-n.jpg]
Anastassia Perets was flipping through an old family album when she stumbled across a photo of herself taken when she was four years old (she's the one in the spunky red pants). In the background, another child appears to be opening a door. Seems normal enough. But there was no little girl there—well, not living at least. Anastassia told us, "I thought it was a mirror or something but further observation showed me that was not so. I got so freaked out I started screaming and crying and the neighbors thought someone must have broken in or something."

When Anastassia later asked her parents about the photo, which was taken in their home, they said they'd never seen the child before and confirmed that she was definitely a ghost.

Anastassia was later told by a psychic, without being prompted, that the spirit of a young girl was following her. How's that for eerie?

[Image: 1428530382-ghost.jpg]
Another ghost photo

[Image: nrm_1426021878-ghost_baby.jpg]
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Anastassia Perets was flipping through an old family album when she stumbled across a photo of herself taken when she was four years old (she's the one in the spunky red pants). In the background, another child appears to be opening a door. Seems normal enough. But there was no little girl there—well, not living at least. Anastassia told us, "I thought it was a mirror or something but further observation showed me that was not so. I got so freaked out I started screaming and crying and the neighbors thought someone must have broken in or something."

When Anastassia later asked her parents about the photo, which was taken in their home, they said they'd never seen the child before and confirmed that she was definitely a ghost.

Anastassia was later told by a psychic, without being prompted, that the spirit of a young girl was following her. How's that for eerie?

[Image: 1428530382-ghost.jpg]

I don't believe any of that.
It looks like a cardboard cut out.

This, looks real.

[Image: CB7X7zAWAAAa9-_.jpg:large]
What in the hell did that dog puke up?
All I am saying is that I would freak the fuck out if I found a photo with some ghost-type being in it who shouldn't be there.

The company server is down, I can't do anything without it... Guess this means I should just go home for the day.
Aliens may be discovered pretty soon

http://news.yahoo.com/signs-alien-life-f...55192.html
Oooh.... the Golden Girls Lego set....

[Image: 600b559e5022d583c23dc30750634b28bacceeac.jpg]
[Image: tumblr_nhhocvf36g1rjbi2lo1_500.gif?w=500&h=225]
That GIF is not helping me get over this dizziness these steroids are causing me.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Oooh.... the Golden Girls Lego set....

I don't get all the excitement over the golden girls
NussieT Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Oooh.... the Golden Girls Lego set....

It was a great show during it's time. I'll still watch it if it's on. Sophia was the best.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:

It was a great show during it's time. I'll still watch it if it's on. Sophia was the best.

Was she the slut?
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:

Was she the slut?

Sophia was the crazy Sicilian mother
Dorothy was the tall skinny daughter
Rose (Betty White) - was the dumb one
Blanche was the slut
Pages: 1 2