Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday, April 8, 2015 ~ Freebies
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
This guy wrote letters to these companies and got a bunch of free stuff back. I'd be willing to write letters to get free stuff.

https://www.yahoo.com/food/how-i-got-14-...94176.html
back in 1999-2000, I was sitting in the county jail doing a stretch. Out of boredom, I started writing letters to companies. Then boxes of free beef jerky, and chips, and candy started showing up at the jail for me. it was awesome. and since I was the only guy in jail the cops let me keep it. but told me not to do it anymore. :roflmao: :roflmao:
LeNeve Wrote:back in 1999-2000, I was sitting in the county jail doing a stretch. Out of boredom, I started writing letters to companies. Then boxes of free beef jerky, and chips, and candy started showing up at the jail for me. it was awesome. and since I was the only guy in jail the cops let me keep it. but told me not to do it anymore. :roflmao: :roflmao:

:high5: :roflmao: :roflmao:
I think I am going to write Trader Joe's. I definitely could use a gift card for some cookie butter. I've been out for months.
I didn't work Monday, so today is only my second day of work this week. But it really feels like it should be a Friday.
So, has Pete been losing his mind?
I hope all "those people" are going insane.
Chip Wrote:I didn't work Monday, so today is only my second day of work this week. But it really feels like it should be a Friday.

I would be so happy if it turned out that today was Friday. I am still miserable from this bronchitis and would love to go home and sleep.
I did a job interview yesterday with a potential new driver. Thought I was going to die, she pulled out on the highway grinding the gears and eventually came to a complete stop right in the middle of the highway. She also came close to jack knifing my truck backing up.
I'm a little hesitant to do it again but we have 3 more to do.
It's been a long week and I haven't had to go to work.
Chip Wrote:So, has Pete been losing his mind?
I hope all "those people" are going insane.

Pete lost his mind a long time ago.......... :grin:
NussieT Wrote:I did a job interview yesterday with a potential new driver. Thought I was going to die, she pulled out on the highway grinding the gears and eventually came to a complete stop right in the middle of the highway. She also came close to jack knifing my truck backing up.

So, you're saying she probably isn't getting a callback?
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:I did a job interview yesterday with a potential new driver. Thought I was going to die, she pulled out on the highway grinding the gears and eventually came to a complete stop right in the middle of the highway. She also came close to jack knifing my truck backing up.

That just sounds like an insurance nightmare
Joe Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

That just sounds like an insurance nightmare

Nevermind the amount of damage her shitty driving would cause to their trucks.
This was a given, but it's now official:

Jury finds Dzhokhar Tsarnaev guilty of Boston Marathon bombings
Pages: 1 2 3