Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday, April 6, 2015 ~ Hippity Hop
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hope everyone had a nice Easter weekend. Too bad it's back to work. I finally got my voice back, but I still feel like crap. This is the first time I've ever had bronchitis, and it better be the last.
I jumped out of a hot tub into a snow bank at a hotel in Colorado, and got broncitus. the coughing lasted 6 months.
That same hotel is where we would buy cigarettes. they had a cigerette vending machine, next to the food machines in the same room as the arcade games. The holiday inn. right off I-70 on the east side of Frisco.
LeNeve Wrote:I jumped out of a hot tub into a snow bank at a hotel in Colorado, and got broncitus. the coughing lasted 6 months.

6 months?!?! Confusedad: I don't to be coughing for the next 6 months. I don't want to be coughing in the next 6 days!
It's been a swoot weekend and it's turning into a swoot Monday too.
Point form things that happened:

- my 2 year old nephew had a flu, then he ended up with internal bleeding where they aren't sure where it came from and had troubles stopping it.
- cancelled family dinners because of above
- drunk SIL & MIL off of homemade wine requiring me to watching my nephews and kids plus wash all the China so it didn't get broken.
And today I went to a place WAY out of the way to get some shit for a company and its not even there then on my way out I have a brake issue and I'm stuck in this yard until Jim comes.
NussieT Wrote:It's been a swoot weekend and it's turning into a swoot Monday too.
Point form things that happened:

- my 2 year old nephew had a flu, then he ended up with internal bleeding where they aren't sure where it came from and had troubles stopping it.
- cancelled family dinners because of above
- drunk SIL & MIL off of homemade wine requiring me to watching my nephews and kids plus wash all the China so it didn't get broken.
And today I went to a place WAY out of the way to get some shit for a company and its not even there then on my way out I have a brake issue and I'm stuck in this yard until Jim comes.

That's a lousy time! How's the kid today?
People are assholes today. I have been bitched at by 3 separate people today over stupid nonsense. I'm gonna snap if this keeps up.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:That's a lousy time! How's the kid today?

I have no idea. Last I heard yesterday they gave him some medication to stop the bleeding. They gave him a scope and found a small ulcer but don't believe it was the cause of the bleeding.
They are going to give him clear fluids today and see how it goes. All goes well whole foods then home. My sister in law is kind of weird and makes shit up for attention so I don't know how much of this is true.
I do know for sure he is in the hospital though.
NussieT Wrote:
beckster Wrote:That's a lousy time! How's the kid today?

I have no idea. Last I heard yesterday they gave him some medication to stop the bleeding. They gave him a scope and found a small ulcer but don't believe it was the cause of the bleeding.
They are going to give him clear fluids today and see how it goes. All goes well whole foods then home. My sister in law is kind of weird and makes shit up for attention so I don't know how much of this is true.
I do know for sure he is in the hospital though.

She isn't one of those psychos who would make her kid more sick for the attention, is she?
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:She isn't one of those psychos who would make her kid more sick for the attention, is she?

I don't think she makes him sick, she just over exaggerates how sick he is. If he gets a cold, they go to the children's hospital. I don't even know what is the truth. I know as much he was born with a liver issue (he did have surgery on it when he was a baby ) however I've heard her tell people the doctors say he will need a liver transplant or he'll die. Or the doctors say he will never make it to his 5th birthday.
Apparently he has multiple organs and since his bad liver he can only have certain foods.
He is so coddled by her that he screams when I play with him so I stopped.
She is preggers with baby #2 and my brother told me she wanted to name the kid James. Now Jims legal name is James. My son's name even though we call him Mike is James Michael. Their first kid is named Michael Maurice (pronounced Morris). My brother looked at her and said if you don't want Tina to bite your face off, you'll think of another name.
NussieT Wrote:
beckster Wrote:She isn't one of those psychos who would make her kid more sick for the attention, is she?

I don't think she makes him sick, she just over exaggerates how sick he is. If he gets a cold, they go to the children's hospital. I don't even know what is the truth. I know as much he was born with a liver issue (he did have surgery on it when he was a baby ) however I've heard her tell people the doctors say he will need a liver transplant or he'll die. Or the doctors say he will never make it to his 5th birthday.
Apparently he has multiple organs and since his bad liver he can only have certain foods.
He is so coddled by her that he screams when I play with him so I stopped.
She is preggers with baby #2 and my brother told me she wanted to name the kid James. Now Jims legal name is James. My son's name even though we call him Mike is James Michael. Their first kid is named Michael Maurice (pronounced Morris). My brother looked at her and said if you don't want Tina to bite your face off, you'll think of another name.

None of my sisters would name their kids after my Jim and I wouldn't name my kids after their guys. That would just be too weird.