Dudebro Nation

Full Version: THANKS DUDEBRONATION
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Glad you guys had fun with the rankings! Clearly I left off people that should have been on it, but it was tough to think of everyone thats contributes to the show! Just wanted to thank you all for your support on the forum, with the calls, texts, emails...y'all are fuckin amazing! and yes...I said Y'ALL!

By the way, I was here with Spotty till 1am last night working on the 5 year special and it's amazing to look back on the last 5 YEARS!!!

Some really hilarious never heard before demos etc....
ENJOY STARTING MONDAY!!!

THANKS DUDEBRONATION!

Dicky Doo
Thanks for providing 5 years of entertaining radio. I know we are often too candid with our comments about the show, but the show is a big part of our everyday lives. (as sad as that may sound) There's not another radio show out there that is as interactive with it's fans as you guys are. Here's to another 5 years!
:beer:
I agree....thanks for the five and here's to another 5 or 10 or 15!!!!!!!! I have to admit...I'm addicted and proud of it!!! :boobs:
Thanks Dicky!!! I can't wait to see what the next 5 years will bring!!!!!
No, Thank you.
Who is this poster? Has anyone verified his IP yet?
I was on my way to work and heard the 5yr promo on Howard 100 this morning. Looks like a good sign to me.
BTW congrats on 5 years and keep it up! You guys rock!! :rock:
Thanks Rich. There's nothing that I've been more dedicated to than listening to your show for the past 4 years. Keep up the good work.
congratulations guys. Keep up the good work.
This looks like SPAM. I am going to have to delete this post.
Rich is a fake pussy
BigFan Wrote:Rich is a fake pussy

I am so glad to see you back at DBN and TOMB. :clap: