Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday 03/30/15 - Disappointing Weekend
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I had a shitty weekend and to top it off I got a head cold. I wasn't sick all winter then this... Grrrr
I ordered a piece of workout equipment. It was shipped from Columbus, OH on Thursday. It was supposed to be at my place 2-4 days. I was tracking it all weekend. Somehow it ended up in Memphis, almost 1000kms in the wrong direction. I woke up this morning to find out they flew it into Winnipeg... I should have it this afternoon if I can make the post office in time
NussieT Wrote:I had a shitty weekend and to top it off I got a head cold. I wasn't sick all winter then this... Grrrr

I did next to nothing yesterday.
After that trip, I needed it.
Saturday was just over 5 hours in the Honda plant, then an 11 hour drive home. :killme:
NussieT Wrote:I ordered a piece of workout equipment. It was shipped from Columbus, OH on Thursday. It was supposed to be at my place 2-4 days. I was tracking it all weekend. Somehow it ended up in Memphis, almost 1000kms in the wrong direction. I woke up this morning to find out they flew it into Winnipeg... I should have it this afternoon if I can make the post office in time

Maybe Memphis is a major sorting hub for what ever company is shipping it?

You saying Memphis just made me think of this.
I like Johnny Rivers.

[youtube]IAc0FKyBgks[/youtube]
Chip Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:I had a shitty weekend and to top it off I got a head cold. I wasn't sick all winter then this... Grrrr

Saturday was just over 5 hours in the Honda plant, then an 11 hour drive home. :killme:

I took down all my old tenants Christmas decorations, cleaned up my yard a bit, grocery shopped - I wanted to get Easter treats for my kids but I had one of them with me so I'll have to go one night after they are in bed (stupid spring break). Cleaned my house, and laid on the couch to start watching House of Cards.
We also had about 40 people in our back pit having an air soft battle.
Chip Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:I ordered a piece of workout equipment. It was shipped from Columbus, OH on Thursday. It was supposed to be at my place 2-4 days. I was tracking it all weekend. Somehow it ended up in Memphis, almost 1000kms in the wrong direction. I woke up this morning to find out they flew it into Winnipeg... I should have it this afternoon if I can make the post office in time

Most likely. The best people to ask would be Derick, Wes or Eddie. Damn you Fedex.
NussieT Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

I took down all my old tenants Christmas decorations, cleaned up my yard a bit, grocery shopped - I wanted to get Easter treats for my kids but I had one of them with me so I'll have to go one night after they are in bed (stupid spring break). Cleaned my house, and laid on the couch to start watching House of Cards.

I only left home to get a coffee, because I was out at home.
All I had to eat at home was yogurt, noodles or lettuce.
I made it work.

Did you just start watching House of Cards? It's an awesome show, and can't wait for the next season already.

The guys we met with at the Nashville plant were all leaving early on Friday to go have an air soft battle.
If we didn't have to go to Alabama, we probably would have gone too.
NussieT Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

Most likely. The best people to ask would be Derick, Wes or Eddie. Damn you Fedex.

On our drive, we drove by the Louisville airport, and it looked like it was a major UPS hub.
They had planes all over the place.
So now I got looking up Johnny Rivers songs I haven't heard in a long time.
And I found this one, that I liked growing up.

[youtube]tZoY102X9cM[/youtube]

And made me think of this.

[youtube]PptHWHfnCnY[/youtube]

And this movie.

[youtube]TXiNkOjM7oM[/youtube]
Chip Wrote:I only left home to get a coffee, because I was out at home.
All I had to eat at home was yogurt, noodles or lettuce.
I made it work.

Did you just start watching House of Cards? It's an awesome show, and can't wait for the next season already.

The guys we met with at the Nashville plant were all leaving early on Friday to go have an air soft battle.
If we didn't have to go to Alabama, we probably would have gone too.

Ya. I've heard it was good, I needed something new to watch so I figured why not. Jim and I only watched the first episode so far.
The airsoft guys here played for like 6 hours. I usually go for a run around the lake but I was scared that I was going to be shot so I stuck the actual pit side of the lake. I could see them in the open areas running by.

It was just non-stop all weekend. And the baby puked all over herself in church yesterday. I think she is coming down with something. I had a funeral on Saturday and come in this morning to my boss telling me his dad passed away Friday night. This week is just going to suck and there's no way I can avoid that.... Well, maybe I could mix some rum in a 20 oz. :beer:
Hello
JDubb Wrote:Hello
Hi friend!!!!
My fedex package just arrived at the tire place. So excited!!!
NussieT Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

Christmas decor???
Pages: 1 2