Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday, March 27, 2015 ~ TGIF
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Finally, we have reached the weekend. No rest during it though. :yawn:
NussieT Wrote:I look out my kitchen window to the pit lake right now. In two months it will be a gravel road.

I have a view of the house behind us, the property next to us and the houses that go down the street on the other side. My parent's house where I grew up had a view of the woods in the back. I definitely do not care to live in a crowded neighborhood given the choice.
Our new house is right on the corner. Our neighbours are ourselves, an open field, a horse pasture and an old gravel pit that has been shut down
NussieT Wrote:Our new house is right on the corner. Our neighbours are ourselves, an open field, a horse pasture and an old gravel pit that has been shut down

I'd like that better than having neighbors crammed right next to me.
[youtube_url]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ZWLWxpBv5g[/youtube_url]
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:Our new house is right on the corner. Our neighbours are ourselves, an open field, a horse pasture and an old gravel pit that has been shut down

I'd like that better than having neighbors crammed right next to me.

We love living in this old house that we usually rent out. We are going to try and see what the newer house is like and if not we will either flip it or just rent that one out.
Rockbar on sirius is pretty good.
LeNeve Wrote:Rockbar on sirius is pretty good.

New station?
LeNeve Wrote:Rockbar on sirius is pretty good.

One of these things is not like the others.

RockBar

A non-stop rockin’ party with sing-a-long anthems from artists like AC/DC, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Van Halen, Nickelback, The Ramones, Aerosmith, Motley Crüe, Led Zeppelin and more.