Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday 3-20-15 - - - - Breadfan
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[youtube]tDHd0Te1aXQ[/youtube]
My favorite part was where you were zipping around while those dudes were just standing there talking.
It's Friday bitches!!! Plans to go to PA fell through, I have to work 330am on Monday. I will say though $1500 for a trip to PA is ridiculous. I could have cut it down to $750 by driving Into the states then flying out.
Hello....
NussieT Wrote:It's Friday bitches!!! Plans to go to PA fell through, I have to work 330am on Monday. I will say though $1500 for a trip to PA is ridiculous. I could have cut it down to $750 by driving Into the states then flying out.

Damn. That's high. I spent less going to Aspen
JDubb Wrote:Hello....

Where were you?
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:It's Friday bitches!!! Plans to go to PA fell through, I have to work 330am on Monday. I will say though $1500 for a trip to PA is ridiculous. I could have cut it down to $750 by driving Into the states then flying out.

For awhile Mike and I were going to have to fly out to Abbotsford to help Jim but they finally got it under control. To fly Mike and I 1 way Winnipeg to BC was $800 for the two of us.
JDubb Wrote:Hello....

Where were you?
O was on vacation and have been busy as hell at work. Hopefully there is some relief for a while.
My boss' dad was hospitalized yesterday, so he's been there which leaves me here.. alone... to do everything..... I am swamped and want to just go home and forget about all that I need to do.
NussieT Wrote:

For awhile Mike and I were going to have to fly out to Abbotsford to help Jim but they finally got it under control. To fly Mike and I 1 way Winnipeg to BC was $800 for the two of us.

We could have flown to Kansas City for $400 to $500 each.
Plus we would have needed a rental.
But I put 1540 miles on my car, so I'll get about $900
And both of use had about 22 hours of travel time.
Travel time flying would have been about half that.