Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday 03/19/15 - WTF is going on!?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yesterday I get an email saying one of my employees called a bunch of special needs people a bunch of finger painters.
Jim is stuck out in BC, our former employee smashed my truck up, he took apart his to fix it and took the spare truck to BC and I have a city load Monday morning and no one has a truck to rent.
To top if off... A fuel soaked cat showed up at my place... Felt pity for it. Allowed it to sleep in the porch with the dog... Until 2am when the cat decided to shit all over the floor and piss on the dogs bed. Little fucker is outside.
NussieT Wrote:Yesterday I get an email saying one of my employees called a bunch of special needs people a bunch of finger painters.
Jim is stuck out in BC, our former employee smashed my truck up, he took apart his to fix it and took the spare truck to BC and I have a city load Monday morning and no one has a truck to rent.
To top if off... A fuel soaked cat showed up at my place... Felt pity for it. Allowed it to sleep in the porch with the dog... Until 2am when the cat decided to shit all over the floor and piss on the dogs bed. Little fucker is outside.

And I thought I was having a shitty week... Confusedhock:
The cat was soaked with fuel??? It may have had those accidents because of that. I am willing to bet it tried to lick that stuff off it's coat and may now by ill or even the fumes could be making it ill. That kinda also sounds like it was intentional. How would any animal really wind up soaked in fuel, not like that stuff is puddled up on the ground.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:And I thought I was having a shitty week... Confusedhock:

I also need to do some work but I might leave until Saturday. I am now dealing with this crap and tomorrow there is no school and we are meeting up with Gma for lunch.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Wtf Who's going to burn for that?

I already had one meeting about it. Linda has no idea when it happened, they led me to believe it was months ago which means it was a former employee who will never be hired back because of complaints we received after she quit.
I have another in an hour or so. Fucking people.
NussieT Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Wtf Who's going to burn for that?

I already had one meeting about it. Linda has no idea when it happened, they led me to believe it was months ago which means it was a former employee who will never be hired back because of complaints we received after she quit.
I have another in an hour or so. Fucking people.

That sucks and hopefully it doesn't reflect on your guys too badly.
Confusedhock:

Quote:2012
No. 1: Jan. 11:

Kevin Berger, 55, died Jan. 11 after a Jan. 10 double shooting at his home on Keller Avenue near Welch Boulevard around 10:15 pm. Darius McGee, 25, was also critically shot. He survived.

The suspected shooter, Arsenio Hall, 17, was charged soon after the shooting, but wasn't located and arrested until March. Police believe the shooting involved a robbery of a dice game.

http://www.mlive.com/news/flint/index.ss...homic.html
I happened to go outside and looked up when I realized how bright the stars were, (even for being in a town) and saw this overhead.

[Image: b82398e0-ce00-11e4-a53d-1b6c297a8097_twi...115713.jpg]
This looks even more like what I saw last night, except that it was more directly over my head.

[Image: b81dcc80-ce00-11e4-a39e-f7a5dd6dc09a_ins...202794.jpg]

Auroras around the world were super-charged Wednesday night and are expected to provide an amazing light show for the next few weeks, thanks to a severe solar storm impacting Earth.
So Jims business trip is lasting longer than expected. My oldest kid is having a sleepover at my grandmas. I'm looking into flying to PA to go to Pete's party, do my first car bomb.
Nothing confirmed yet.
NussieT Wrote:So Jims business trip is lasting longer than expected. My oldest kid is having a sleepover at my grandmas. I'm looking into flying to PA to go to Pete's party, do my first car bomb.
Nothing confirmed yet.

I WISH I could pull that off!!!! Fly out there and get hammered... Yeah, that's teh type of vacation I could go for right now.