Dudebro Nation

Full Version: who would be your top 10?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Angie81

1.Joe- created DBN
2.Pete-for making good post
3.LeNeve-for being the joker
4.Beckster -for being the honest one
5.Iva13- for being loving
6.Nussie-T- for being you
7.Derick- for being the smart ass you are
Dang, How would I rank you guys? That's a tough one.....

I need to think about it.
You only have 7. Wtf
LeNeve Wrote:You only have 7. Wtf

You beat me to that post by about 30 seconds
DaveP Wrote:

sweet. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Angie81

LeNeve Wrote:
DaveP Wrote:

sweet. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
:duh:i know that :douche: i really don't know any one else! but everybody else know more people then me..

Are you butthurt that she didn't list you first??
Leneve is pissed b/c if he had made Covino's list he would have gotten anal tonight. But there is no anal for honorable mention.
hortensia covino in spots 1-10
Lou Scunt Wrote:hortensia covino in spots 1-10

+1

That woman is radio gold!!!
1.Pete (always responds to posts)
2.Joe (started the more "user friendly" forum when things were getting a little to strict on tomb)
3.Brian in ny (fellow construction guy, and we usually have the same outlook on things)
4. Beckster (seems like a pretty cool and funny chick plus she's into mma)
5. Hondo (older wiser dudebro, always makes good points)
6. Ap paul (always has some intelligent outlook on things, posting hot nussies doesn't hurt either)
7.BDH (huge dude, but totally down to earth and cool, not some jock dickhead)
8. Mercer ( super cool, never seen him get upset or say anything bad about anyone, and he's down with lamb of god)
9.Eddieyourdj (nice dude always posting)
10. Irish Ben. ( one of the main reasons i came to dbn, but he's started to be more chill ,and he's really starting to grow on me)
:beer:
oh yea..11. prezident ( after i read his response to the thread what" would you do if you won the lottery", I totally have MUCH respect for that guy. Good dude.)
negadave Wrote:1.Pete (always responds to posts)
2.Joe (started the more "user friendly" forum when things were getting a little to strict on tomb)
3.Brian in ny (fellow construction guy, and we usually have the same outlook on things)
4. Beckster (seems like a pretty cool and funny chick plus she's into mma)
5. Hondo (older wiser dudebro, always makes good points)
6. Ap paul (always has some intelligent outlook on things, posting hot nussies doesn't hurt either)
7.BDH (huge dude, but totally down to earth and cool, not some jock dickhead)
8. Mercer ( super cool, never seen him get upset or say anything bad about anyone, and he's down with lamb of god)
9.Eddieyourdj (nice dude always posting)
10. Irish Ben. ( one of the main reasons i came to dbn, but he's started to be more chill ,and he's really starting to grow on me)
:beer:
oh yea..11. prezident ( after i read his response to the thread what" would you do if you won the lottery", I totally have MUCH respect for that guy. Good dude.)

Thank you for putting me up there with all of these awesome people, you just made my day. :thanks:
I like all of you guys and my 3 girls.....too hard to just pick 10. :boobs: :kissass: :mrgreen:
negadave Wrote:6. Ap paul (always has some intelligent outlook on things, posting hot nussies doesn't hurt either)

I appreciate that you respect me more for my mind and not their bodies lol
ap bikini team Wrote:
negadave Wrote:6. Ap paul (always has some intelligent outlook on things, posting hot nussies doesn't hurt either)

I appreciate that you respect me more for my mind and not their bodies lol
Posting hot nussies on the weekly here would get you a top 10 in my book. Congrats :clap: