Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday, Mrch 5, 2015 ~ Single Again
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
After calling me last weekend and drunkenly telling me how much I am loved, my work wifey up and quit her job today and left me here all alone. I am sad now and being bombarded with work by the boss dude.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:After calling me last weekend and drunkenly telling me how much I am loved, my work wifey up and quit her job today and left me here all alone. I am sad now and being bombarded with work by the boss dude.

Johnny Quest thinks we're sellouts.
Little kids are adorable.

[youtube]N4EtdHTRBqA[/youtube]
Chip Wrote:Little kids are adorable.

Little pieces of shits. Friends of mine have 4 boys and all 4 of them play hockey. I've heard enough stories about their kids getting beat up in hockey fights. On FB sometimes I hold back the urge to say "yours kids will never make it big. Stop wasting your money on it"
NussieT Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Little kids are adorable.

Little pieces of shits. Friends of mine have 4 boys and all 4 of them play hockey. I've heard enough stories about their kids getting beat up in hockey fights. On FB sometimes I hold back the urge to say "yours kids will never make it big. Stop wasting your money on it"

:roflmao:
"Little pieces of shits."

I never got in a fight during a soccer game until I was in my 20's
These are some fun stories, good for a laugh.

http://jalopnik.com/the-ten-worst-mechan...1689617902
Jim has been obsessed with Jen Setler for the last couple of days. I don't get all pissy when he thinks other girls are hot but for some reason this particular woman drives me crazy. The only reason she is "famous" is because of her ass and she's bombarded Instagram with pictures of her ass. She's got a rocking body though.
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:After calling me last weekend and drunkenly telling me how much I am loved, my work wifey up and quit her job today and left me here all alone. I am sad now and being bombarded with work by the boss dude.

Johnny Quest thinks we're sellouts.

What does he know anyway?
NussieT Wrote:Jim has been obsessed with Jen Setler for the last couple of days. I don't get all pissy when he thinks other girls are hot but for some reason this particular woman drives me crazy. The only reason she is "famous" is because of her ass and she's bombarded Instagram with pictures of her ass. She's got a rocking body though.

It is kind of weird that girls can get famous for working out and posting pictures and videos of it.
But hey, I'm not complaining.
Chip Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:Jim has been obsessed with Jen Setler for the last couple of days. I don't get all pissy when he thinks other girls are hot but for some reason this particular woman drives me crazy. The only reason she is "famous" is because of her ass and she's bombarded Instagram with pictures of her ass. She's got a rocking body though.

It is kind of weird that girls can get famous for working out and posting pictures and videos of it.
But hey, I'm not complaining.

The more I read about her the more I hated her. She's 21, doesn't work anymore. She doesn't classify herself as a bodybuilder or a personal trainer nor is she interested in doing so. She is just riding out the free shit wave. I hope when it washes ashore it hurts her... badly.
The body building websites I read say she most likely has butt implants because anyone who works out their ass and legs that much have more defined thighs.
Saw this on FB this morning. Jim and I laughed so hard. I may have to get the inlaws to PVR it and I'll go over there and watch it one day when the kids are at school.
[youtube]b54pmFhzfDg[/youtube]
NussieT Wrote:Saw this on FB this morning. Jim and I laughed so hard. I may have to get the inlaws to PVR it and I'll go over there and watch it one day when the kids are at school.
[youtube]b54pmFhzfDg[/youtube]

:roflmao:
Fuck your dumb maze you stupid humans.

[youtube]veRX0fOsmk0[/youtube]
I would poop my pants.

[youtube]yeaztQK9If0[/youtube]
Pages: 1 2