Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday 03/04/15 - So confused
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
my inlaws freaked out over the price of their Christmas present. I bought them an overnight stay at a hotel which includes dinner and breakfast. I didn't realize spending money on the people I count on to pick up my kids when I can't or rush to help me when the truck breaks down in the middle of the boondocks. I guess for Christmas this year everyone will get socks.
I'm so bored people... I'm starting to move all the storage stuff into the trailer today. Moving day is not that far away.
NussieT Wrote:my inlaws freaked out over the price of their Christmas present. I bought them an overnight stay at a hotel which includes dinner and breakfast. I didn't realize spending money on the people I count on to pick up my kids when I can't or rush to help me when the truck breaks down in the middle of the boondocks. I guess for Christmas this year everyone will get socks.

[youtube]e0PVaqV7LxM[/youtube]
I dropped my car off at the shop to get the shopping cart damage and the asshole-on-the-freeway damage fixed.
All the rental company had for me was a Malibu, or a mini-van.
I hope they get my car done really soon...
Chip Wrote:I dropped my car off at the shop to get the shopping cart damage and the asshole-on-the-freeway damage fixed.

I truly do hope you took the Malibu
NussieT Wrote:
Chip Wrote:I dropped my car off at the shop to get the shopping cart damage and the asshole-on-the-freeway damage fixed.

I truly do hope you took the Malibu

Haha. I did.
But I thought about it for a second
Chip Wrote:Haha. I did.

It should never be a thought.
I would have took the mini van, and the extra insurane stuff. Then drive it on a motocross track or something.
I just got a call from the Government of Canada because we hadn't submitted our payroll remittance in two years. I pay a company to do my payroll. They've been taking the money but not sending it the government. Seriously.... business have high rates for penalties. I am not paying those... 2 years worth may be close to 2k
NussieT Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Haha. I did.

It should never be a thought.

My first car was an Aerostar.
I loved it, but I couldn't bring myself to it.
I make fun of my friends for having them now.
We used to have an automotive instructor, that would rent cars for the specific purpose of tearing them up, and see if we could diagnose them.

weird classes. usually in a hotel conference room, that eventually spilled out into the parking lot, for the hands on. They catered in dinner.
NussieT Wrote:I just got a call from the Government of Canada because we hadn't submitted our payroll remittance in two years. I pay a company to do my payroll. They've been taking the money but not sending it the government. Seriously.... business have high rates for penalties. I am not paying those... 2 years worth may be close to 2k

That sounds nice.
LeNeve Wrote:We used to have an automotive instructor, that would rent cars for the specific purpose of tearing them up, and see if we could diagnose them.

weird classes. usually in a hotel conference room, that eventually spilled out into the parking lot, for the hands on. They catered in dinner.

He would rent them? The rental company didn't know what he was doing with them?
Chip Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:I just got a call from the Government of Canada because we hadn't submitted our payroll remittance in two years. I pay a company to do my payroll. They've been taking the money but not sending it the government. Seriously.... business have high rates for penalties. I am not paying those... 2 years worth may be close to 2k

That sounds nice.

Ya well I called there unbelievably mad. My service rep wasn't at her desk (this is the 5th in 3 years). I left a decently nice message. If I have to phone back in a few hours and she is still not there it won't be nice anymore.
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:We used to have an automotive instructor, that would rent cars for the specific purpose of tearing them up, and see if we could diagnose them.

He would rent them? The rental company didn't know what he was doing with them?

Yeah. Rent the car, in Kansas City. And use it to drive out here for business to put on the classes. Then fuck little things up on the car.

Like cutting wires. Or putting resistors in a circuit. Or tearing holes in the fuel system for evaporative emissions leak testing.

Even put a btoken valve spring in a taurus, that caused intermittant misfires. That was a good one. Rental company got that one back still broken.
Pages: 1 2