Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday 03/02/15 - Is there a do over!?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Today already sucks... I want a do over.

My kids were dragging the dog around with his leash and he ate through it again... This is the second one they've done it with.
Then somehow the TV stand door was ripped off.
[ATTACHMENT NOT FOUND]

My new project. Ls1 engine swap.
NussieT Wrote:Today already sucks... I want a do over.

My kids were dragging the dog around with his leash and he ate through it again... This is the second one they've done it with.
Then somehow the TV stand door was ripped off.

I feel like I didn't even get a weekend to enjoy, so I should like to get the week off to make that up.
LeNeve Wrote:[ATTACHMENT NOT FOUND]

My new project. Ls1 engine swap.

Jim would be popping a boner if he saw that
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I feel like I didn't even get a weekend to enjoy, so I should like to get the week off to make that up.

The weekend just flew by. We are moving out this weekend so it's going to be a busy one again.
Yesterday I actually had some free time, and was able to almost finish my closet.
I hope I'll get to finish it tonight because I have cloths stacked all over the place, and it's a pain in the ass.
A shame I didn't have the cam up last night. You would have had a good episode of Joe Tractor Fails.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk
I stayed up to 2 am last night to finish up the second season of Orange is the New Black... Holy Fuck! It's been awhile since I found a show that hooked me like that. Now I have to wait until June for season 3. I need to find another show to get hooked on now.
Chip Wrote:Yesterday I actually had some free time, and was able to almost finish my closet.
I hope I'll get to finish it tonight because I have cloths stacked all over the place, and it's a pain in the ass.

I have clothes in my dresser, clothes in a box marked new house, clothes in a box marked pit house and clothes in the laundry room.
Chip Wrote:Yesterday I actually had some free time, and was able to almost finish my closet.

I got a nice. large rebate check from Menards that I was thinking of using towards one of the closets. I just need to plan out what I want first. Are you using the wireframe stuff?
Joe Wrote:A shame I didn't have the cam up last night. You would have had a good episode of Joe Tractor Fails.

I miss JoeCam
What's up...

Joe Cam was the shit
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I stayed up to 2 am last night to finish up the second season of Orange is the New Black... Holy Fuck! It's been awhile since I found a show that hooked me like that. Now I have to wait until June for season 3. I need to find another show to get hooked on now.
Yes that is a great show. We basically watched them all back to back.

Joe Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I stayed up to 2 am last night to finish up the second season of Orange is the New Black... Holy Fuck! It's been awhile since I found a show that hooked me like that. Now I have to wait until June for season 3. I need to find another show to get hooked on now.

I finished season 1 and haven't even made an attempt on season 2 yet.
I haven't gotten into any new TV series since I've been packing to move. I want to watch Sons of Anarchy though.
NussieT Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

I finished season 1 and haven't even made an attempt on season 2 yet.
I haven't gotten into any new TV series since I've been packing to move. I want to watch Sons of Anarchy though.
SOA is the best series ever.

Pages: 1 2 3 4