Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tues, Feb 24, 2015 ~ It's going down for reeeeeeaaaaaal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
The latest craze.
Powered watermelon juicers?
LeNeve Wrote:The latest craze.

[Image: 9TzE8byac.gif]

Those look retarded.
NussieT Wrote:
Joe Wrote:It's about 50\50. Sometimes if I've been through something I'll offer help. Other times I'd just offer help to get in a bang.

I can usually tell. Even if Rich did like me, he wouldn't try anything as long as I am with Jim.

I dunno, if I think a guy is a dick I'll make an extra effort to try to bang the girl
NussieT Wrote:

Those look retarded.

No no no no! I reject this craze!

I never thought things could get worse than spillers. I was wrong.
whats a spiller?
LeNeve Wrote:whats a spiller?

Fucking Autocorrect... SPINNERS
Joe Wrote:I dunno, if I think a guy is a dick I'll make an extra effort to try to bang the girl

Does it work?
The Mac is closed, no driving to see T today.

http://www.wnem.com/story/28187658/macki...conditions
:roflmao:

Only in Japan.

robot bear nurses soon to care for rapidly ageing population

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-02-24/ja...re/6255734
robot bears? or real bears controlled by robots. I will try to read the artile later.
listening to nasar radio, and there has been some domestic violene going down behind the scenes between a driver and his ex wife/girlfriend/ whatever she is. all these guys are calling in with domestic violene advice, or how to avoid getting arrested and shit like that. its kind of funny.

at first they were just hanging up on people, and trying to change the subject back to daytona, but I guess all the callers on the line had some good domestic violence stories to tell.

"all he had to say, was she was on my property, and to respet my authorata, and he could have shot her dead. nothing they could do about that. I tell you what. "

real call.
i'm no lawyer, but I don't think it works that way. in any state.
:roflmao: :roflmao:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7