Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday 02/23/15 -- Roll Call
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Talked to CNR Tex on Twitter this morning, Derick texted me back. Sent my bi monthly email to DaveP. I should aim for Iva next...
Jim used my laptop the other day and now the space bar doesn't really work. You have to hit it quite hard for it to work...
NussieT Wrote:Talked to CNR Tex on Twitter this morning, Derick texted me back. Sent my bi monthly email to DaveP. I should aim for Iva next...

Agreed. We need to bring everyone back!
I was on a roll last week. Offended my last 2 remaining friends in this part of PA. No one likes me now. :grin:
Joe Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:Talked to CNR Tex on Twitter this morning, Derick texted me back. Sent my bi monthly email to DaveP. I should aim for Iva next...

Agreed. We need to bring everyone back!

Who else should I pester?
Joe Wrote:I was on a roll last week. Offended my last 2 remaining friends in this part of PA. No one likes me now. :grin:

Good job. Time to move back to NJ.
NussieT Wrote:Jim used my laptop the other day and now the space bar doesn't really work. You have to hit it quite hard for it to work...

I think I finally fixed it.
NussieT Wrote:
Joe Wrote:I was on a roll last week. Offended my last 2 remaining friends in this part of PA. No one likes me now. :grin:

Absofuckinglutely
Joe Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:

Absofuckinglutely

Im so excited to move back to the country. I want a huge garden like my grandma had growing up. Jim is like you are going to be deeply devastated when the deer eat it all.
NussieT Wrote:Im so excited to move back to the country. I want a huge garden like my grandma had growing up. Jim is like you are going to be deeply devastated when the deer eat it all.

My friend... Well, old friend... invested a ton of money in ways to garden while keeping out the animals around the area.
Guy that is temporarily sitting across from me talks like a stoner and it makes me want to kill.
Joe Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:Im so excited to move back to the country. I want a huge garden like my grandma had growing up. Jim is like you are going to be deeply devastated when the deer eat it all.

My friend... Well, old friend... invested a ton of money in ways to garden while keeping out the animals around the area.

See i don't know how many animals will actually show up. I assume my dog will keep away most small animals such as rabbits and groundhogs. We let the silver foxes sons' use the back field area of our property for their airsoft games and Jim enjoys shooting the birds that show up in the pit water so who knows with all the firing happen the deer may vacate the area.
NussieT Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

See i don't know how many animals will actually show up. I assume my dog will keep away most small animals such as rabbits and groundhogs. We let the silver foxes sons' use the back field area of our property for their airsoft games and Jim enjoys shooting the birds that show up in the pit water so who knows with all the firing happen the deer may vacate the area.

At the end of the day you still live in Canada and the only animals that I know of are Polar bears and I hear they are going extinct.
What can I JDubb today...?

I don't think Iva has even been on Facebook lately.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7