Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday, 02/20/15: Minecraft
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Everything I know about Minecraft (Like many other things) I learned from South Park.

[youtube]SFzNJrgjT-Q[/youtube]
And I agree with LeNeve about T's son.
He's a kid, being a kid, standing up for himself, if it did play out similar to his story.
Mom and school are the people who get mad at him and punish him for stuff like that. Then dad gives him a little pat on the back, tells him not to worry about it, and says he did what he needed to do.

But, getting in trouble for 'play fighting' is kinda dumb. I don't think he should have even gotten a warning about that. Unless they were running around screaming and freaking everyone out.
Ya I still don't really know what Minecraft is.
The school was telling me he shouldn't play violent games at home.
I responded. We own a Wii. They only ever played MArio Kart. It got taken away because they woke up at 5am on Sunday and started screaming at each other.
They aren't allowed on the laptop, their tablet only has games I put on there and we don't have satellite or cable.
I made a joke to my friend a while back that they should made a Hellcat version of the Grand Caravan.
Momkhana...

[youtube]-j0H5sP-prk[/youtube]
Chip Wrote:And I agree with LeNeve about T's son.
He's a kid, being a kid, standing up for himself, if it did play out similar to his story.
Mom and school are the people who get mad at him and punish him for stuff like that. Then dad gives him a little pat on the back, tells him not to worry about it, and says he did what he needed to do.

But, getting in trouble for 'play fighting' is kinda dumb. I don't think he should have even gotten a warning about that. Unless they were running around screaming and freaking everyone out.

ed zachary :whomo:
my kids are all about minecraft. That episode is spot on. I don't get it. at all. I sit there and my little girl tries to explain, and I'm lost.

why are you killing those spiders?

to get the webs.
why do you want webs?
to make some clothes.
clothes for who?
I put the clothes in the boxes over here, see right there.
ummm but why?
Dad, its easy. I need to build a house before it gets dark.

da fuq does that have to do with clothes, and spiders and shit?
I don't know
okay, Im going to go drink beer now.
I have learned a lot from South Park, too. :high5:
LeNeve Wrote:my kids are all about minecraft. That episode is spot on. I don't get it. at all. I sit there and my little girl tries to explain, and I'm lost.

why are you killing those spiders?

to get the webs.
why do you want webs?
to make some clothes.
clothes for who?
I put the clothes in the boxes over here, see right there.
ummm but why?
Dad, its easy. I need to build a house before it gets dark.

da fuq does that have to do with clothes, and spiders and shit?
I don't know
okay, Im going to go drink beer now.

:roflmao:
Chip Wrote:I made a joke to my friend a while back that they should made a Hellcat version of the Grand Caravan.
Momkhana...

[youtube]-j0H5sP-prk[/youtube]

:roflmao:
Took my car to the body shop. They said they'd be able to fix it!!! Yay!! My neon kicks ass
NussieT Wrote:Ya I still don't really know what Minecraft is.
I responded. We own a Wii. They only ever played MArio Kart. It got taken away because they woke up at 5am on Sunday and started screaming at each other.
They aren't allowed on the laptop, their tablet only has games I put on there and we don't have satellite or cable.

My nieces play Minecraft. I didn't think it was that violent.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:Ya I still don't really know what Minecraft is.

My nieces play Minecraft. I didn't think it was that violent.

[youtube]K_MY2SgWVV8[/youtube]
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote::?

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/nu...-1.2119669

[youtube]4i4TF4QY96E[/youtube]
Chip Wrote:[youtube]K_MY2SgWVV8[/youtube]

Hahahaha. I'm sitting at a parts counter and everyone is staring at me.
Pages: 1 2