Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday, February 19 ~ Faxing Hell
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
It is so cold that the fax machine quit working. Yes, we have to use one in this office because the boss guy is sooo old school that he insists we use it. Now, I am supposed to fix this fucker and that's not going well. :killme:
last night I checked all the fluids in the dodge. didn't lose a drop of antifreeze. engine oil was a few quarts low, but that could have been my brother not checking it. They hold 15 quarts anyway, so a few quarts isn't bad. dumped all the transmission fluid out.

so i decide to try and start it. nothing. lights come on all that, but it wont crank. If I have the key on, and jump across the starter under the truck, it fires right up and stays running.
and some asshole friend of my brothers is trying to buy the engine, so he can put it in a el camino.

i was like :eek: :? Confusedhock:
then said, no. fuck that guy. i know its not my truck, but I won't allow that to happen.

i hate that guy now. never met him, don't even know his name. but I can tell by his tastes, its a guy I don't want to be around.
I need to put a mechanics lien on that truck, before it ends up in a field, with cocks, and swastikas spray painted all oer it.
My car has $3100 damage o. It. It needs to go to a body shop for a second more thorough check. If they find anymore damage on it they will write it off.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Total charlie brown day.

Speaking of Charlie Brown days...

Coming to work this morning, somebody tried to pass me where two ramps merged.
There wasn't room, obviously, he hit the snow bank and bumped the side of my car.
He didn't stop so I followed him long enough to get his plate.
I called the state police, and was put on hold for 20 minutes, then disconnected. Called back, same thing. So I gave up and just drove there because it was only 10 minutes away.
Then because I didn't stop and call right away, the state trooper said they couldn't do anything. Dafuq.
And told me to try the local police.
They said they couldn't do anything because the freeway isn't their jurisdiction. And said to just call my insurance company because they might not need a police report.
But said if they did need a report, to try the state police again and talk to somebody else, somebody higher up because that didn't make any sense.
So I called my insurance company, and they said they might not need the report because I had the plate number.

And I still have to get my door fixed from the cart last weekend.
:killme:

WTF!! That totally sucks. The insurance company is going to want a report. And if it's on the shopping cart side, just say that's part of the incident.

The shopping cart damage is on the passenger door.
This is on the rear bumper, on the driver side, right behind the rear wheel.
The insurance company is going to try and figure out who the other car was, and get a statement from them first.
In my statement I said my whole fiasco with trying to get the police report.
So I just have to wait and see now.
NussieT Wrote:My car has $3100 damage o. It. It needs to go to a body shop for a second more thorough check. If they find anymore damage on it they will write it off.

holy shit. that salot of money
NussieT Wrote:My car has $3100 damage o. It. It needs to go to a body shop for a second more thorough check. If they find anymore damage on it they will write it off.

When they totaled my Sebring, and I went to get all my stuff out of it, I noticed they circled everything wrong on my car. Stone chip in the windshield, any dent or scratch that wasn't related. Everything.
I think they took it all into account.
LeNeve Wrote:and some asshole friend of my brothers is trying to buy the engine, so he can put it in a el camino.

then said, no. fuck that guy. i know its not my truck, but I won't allow that to happen.

i hate that guy now. never met him, don't even know his name. but I can tell by his tastes, its a guy I don't want to be around.

Isn't the truck yours now? Thought you dad said you could have it.
LeNeve Wrote:

too much
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:and some asshole friend of my brothers is trying to buy the engine, so he can put it in a el camino.

Isn't the truck yours now? Thought you dad said you could have it.
Yeah. Have it to strip it out sell everything I can sell, then split the money between me him and Riley Ford.

They cant wrap their heads around the fact I can fix it yet.
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Total charlie brown day.

Speaking of Charlie Brown days...

Coming to work this morning, somebody tried to pass me where two ramps merged.
There wasn't room, obviously, he hit the snow bank and bumped the side of my car.
He didn't stop so I followed him long enough to get his plate.
I called the state police, and was put on hold for 20 minutes, then disconnected. Called back, same thing. So I gave up and just drove there because it was only 10 minutes away.
Then because I didn't stop and call right away, the state trooper said they couldn't do anything. Dafuq.
And told me to try the local police.
They said they couldn't do anything because the freeway isn't their jurisdiction. And said to just call my insurance company because they might not need a police report.
But said if they did need a report, to try the state police again and talk to somebody else, somebody higher up because that didn't make any sense.
So I called my insurance company, and they said they might not need the report because I had the plate number.

And I still have to get my door fixed from the cart last weekend.
:killme:

WTF!! That totally sucks. The insurance company is going to want a report. And if it's on the shopping cart side, just say that's part of the incident.

The shopping cart damage is on the passenger door.
This is on the rear bumper, on the driver side, right behind the rear wheel.
The insurance company is going to try and figure out who the other car was, and get a statement from them first.
In my statement I said my whole fiasco with trying to get the police report.
So I just have to wait and see now.

Ugh... That's so annoying.
One good part of taking an hour and a half lunch, is that they day flies by.
LeNeve Wrote:

1550 labour to r&r all the parts and paint them. And $1550 in parts.
Chip Wrote:One good part of taking an hour and a half lunch, is that they day flies by.

:high5:
Pages: 1 2