Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday 2/17/15 - option B
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
if you have to go to page 2 of google to find something, then it probaly doesn't exist.
NussieT Wrote:I'm just so sad. It's only the bumper that's fucked. The snow and the plastic pieces shattered.
I talked to the insurance company and they were saying I might be at fault because the snowbank may have done more damage. So apparently it would have been better for me to Smash her passenger door than it would have been to try and avoid the accident and cause damage that way. Makes no sense to me.

I was reading an article yesterday about a couple ladies who swerved to avoid an accident and a snow bank sent them flying 60 feet in their SUV.
They're ok.
But I got reading the comments and people were saying it's better to just hit the car. Swerving off the road is when things like that happen. Or you hit a tree, and trees don't have the same give that cars do.
But I think my first reaction would be to swerve too.
maybe it was 3 different Cher impersonators that got pt cruisers. i can totally see the PT cruiser as the car of choice for cher impersonators, and drag queens too.
yeah. safety wise its better to hit other cars. everyone has airbags, and shit.

Im swerving if I see a head on collision coming though. i'll take my chances in the ditch.
I bought a brand new shiny 1/4 inch air ratchet yesterday. 330 bucks. but it came with some free sockets. 220 dollars worth of sockets. It's so pretty all new and shiny. i don't even want to use it.
This would have been great to see.
You know, now that I know everyone was ok.
Somebody needs to give her a General Lee.

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2015/...ers-injury
LeNeve Wrote:yeah. safety wise its better to hit other cars. everyone has airbags, and shit.

Im swerving if I see a head on collision coming though. i'll take my chances in the ditch.

I would have hit her between the passenger front and rear doors. My air bag would have went off and car would have probably be more fucked than it is. Good chance the school bus that was behind me would have hit me too at that point.
The bus driver stopped and told me he thought I was going to miss it but I still hit her.
[Image: 65a39d8b131699f5dd49f434e1d7b45d.jpg]
[Image: f8c42c98174457e7aaec1bb44a09cc16.jpg]

Her vehicle only has this tiny scratch from my car. The snow bank i rammed has frozen chunks of snowy ice all over the car and have frozen down
LeNeve Wrote:yeah, it will be ALOT of work, but with me having access to a shop, and doing the work, it works out financially. on paper anyway.

now if some random guy dropped a rolled over truck off at the dealer, and said to fix it. That would probaly be retarded, and not worth it at all.

There are hundreds of threads on all the diesel forums, about guys swapping cabs onto rollover stuff. If those hillbilly giterduns can do it in their yards using poles and shit, then I can probaly do it. better, and easier.

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=65950&d=0]
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Chip Wrote:This sounds like a lot of work.
We're putting in a closetmaid system, and this is almost too much work.

I was thinking about doing that in the baby's room.

It's a walk in closet, so there is quite a bit.
It's not hard, just a lot of it, and it's put together like Ikea stuff.
And first I had to take out the old stuff, patch up the walls, then paint, then spend $600 on this stuff.
Now is the putting it together, and installing it part.
But, I'm really hoping it will up the "curb appeal".

I just want to organize all our storage throughout.
LeNeve Wrote:i hate when dem people start getting all the same cars, then put dumb stuff on them. it gets to the point, that they can make me hate a car i liked. I loved the chrysler 300. then for whatever reason, all the annoying stereotypical hispanics here started driving them. putting big stupid wheels on.

Now I don't want one. because people will think I'm an annoying mexican.

They ruined old Impalas that way too. Around here, they lift them and put 24s on them. It's awful.

[Image: 68d1222343163-dooney-bourke-theme-bubble...ala_ss.jpg]
LeNeve Wrote:probaly doesn't help, that my Dad is that middle aged weirdo guy, that still likes to put chrome accesories on everything. and limo tint his windows.

Chrome is nice on a show quality car. Some people get way too carried away with the chrome.
LeNeve Wrote:he wants some wire wheel daytons for his jag. seriously. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

So, he wants to look like he works for the Cartel?
LeNeve Wrote:Chrysler has accommodated other celebrity orders through the years, including a Dodge Viper for Jay Leno, a Plymouth Voyager minivan for British Prime Minister Tony Blair and three PT Cruisers for Cher.

yeah, but all the other prime ministers didn't run out and buy plymouth voyagers just because Tony Blair thinks its cool.

Wouldn't a Town & Country be nicer than a fucking Voyager?
NussieT Wrote:I'm just so sad. It's only the bumper that's fucked. The snow and the plastic pieces shattered.
I talked to the insurance company and they were saying I might be at fault because the snowbank may have done more damage. So apparently it would have been better for me to Smash her passenger door than it would have been to try and avoid the accident and cause damage that way. Makes no sense to me.

That makes no sense. They should credit you for trying to avoid a more major collision.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6