Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday, February 13, 2015 ~ 13th
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
It's Friday the 13th. Watch out for psychos in ski masks.
I just got off the phone with an individual whom I was sure was a man, until they told me their name was April. Now, I am not sure what I just spoke to.
Its definitely going to be one of those days. Jims off on one of his temper tantrums. It gets worse with lack of sleep.
Fuck today, I feel like crap
When I mentioned Ron Perlman looking like that pig thing, I went to his IMDB page and just started looking at random things he's been in.
And he was Captain Hook in some weird, WWII version of Peter Pan comic book cartoon thing.
Elijah Wood's character, Peter Panzerfaust, has some sassy hair in this.

[youtube]n3avyKIg_4s[/youtube]
Also, I saw Ron Perlman was in Mighty Max, a cartoon I liked when I was younger so I clicked on that.
Then I clicked on the guy who played Norman, the big protector guy.
And the guy who did his voice, was Bull from Nightcourt, and this guy is actually still working in Hollywood.
Who'da thunk it?

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0596959/?ref_=tt_cl_t3
Then when I was on the Mighty Max page, it had "similar shows" listed and one was C.O.P.S., another cartoon I used to watch.
Now I'm watching "a very special" episode of that where they deal with drugs. And the cops have to team up with the bad guys to get this drug dealer off the streets.

[youtube]-l8GVzpJHaA[/youtube]
NOt so much the article (it sucks), but the comments from these crazy people..

http://au.ibtimes.com/mystery-bee-colony...ed-1420743
My sister in law and brother kept telling people my daughter was a daredevil and that they would be surprised if she made it to age 5. Karma's a bitch because their 18 month old climbed up on a kitchen chair, fell off and broke his leg.
Sup n shit
Pete Nice Wrote:Sup n shit

Nothing much. Waiting till 330 then I have to get my kid from school. How's things in the Pete Nice world!?
NussieT Wrote:

Nothing much. Waiting till 330 then I have to get my kid from school. How's things in the Pete Nice world!?

Tim Horton gave me a headache
Pete Nice Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:

Tim Horton gave me a headache

Tim Hortons as in the coffee place. The one in town should be built by the summer. Can't wait, best thing on a hot day is an ice cap
I had a hot chocolate from Tim Hortons and now my head kinda hurts
Pete Nice Wrote:I had a hot chocolate from Tim Hortons and now my head kinda hurts
That sucks. I had one this morning but I've had very little sleep all week. Like maybe 10 hours.
Pages: 1 2