Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday 2/5/15 - cold
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
It finally go cold here. lame.
Robert is drunk. Apparently it's Tuesday today.
NussieT Wrote:Robert is drunk. Apparently it's Tuesday today.

:roflmao: :roflmao: damn.
LeNeve Wrote:It finally go cold here. lame.

It was bound to happen eventually.
I am not reliving this entire week all over again. Bad enough we still have tomorrow before it becomes the weekend.
NussieT Wrote:Robert is drunk. Apparently it's Tuesday today.

At least he was .... close-ish. Kinda.
The Scorpions were edgier than I thought.
They had an album called Virgin Killer.
The cover is kinda maybe not so safe for work... Yeah, it can't be safe for work. Probably illegal too? I'm starting to regret looking it up. The authorities might be on their way.

But anyway, you can buy it here.
http://www.cdandlp.com/en/scorpions/virg...117194167/
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I am not reliving this entire week all over again. Bad enough we still have tomorrow before it becomes the weekend.

I believe Tuesday was the worst day so far this week. Monday we left the states and basically drove the entire day and yesterday I was working, it was cold outside but it wasn't too terribly bad.
My boss is wearing the same sweater vest for the 2nd time this week... I don't know what it is about this vest, but every time he wears it he is a bigger douche than normal. It's irritating me today.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:My boss is wearing the same sweater vest for the 2nd time this week... I don't know what it is about this vest, but every time he wears it he is a bigger douche than normal. It's irritating me today.

Because of this guy, I assume everyone who wears a sweater vest is a douche bag ass hole.

[Image: former_ohio_state_coach_jim_tressel.jpg]
Chip Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:My boss is wearing the same sweater vest for the 2nd time this week... I don't know what it is about this vest, but every time he wears it he is a bigger douche than normal. It's irritating me today.

Because of this guy, I assume everyone who wears a sweater vest is a douche bag ass hole.

My cousin wears a sweater vest all the time. He even has his kid wearing sweater vests and bowties... I already thought he was a loser but he is even more for making his kid dress like that.
I am not sure how I stumbled on this, but it's kind of interesting.

http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-29835159
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:My boss is wearing the same sweater vest for the 2nd time this week... I don't know what it is about this vest, but every time he wears it he is a bigger douche than normal. It's irritating me today.

Figures and I shouldn't be surprised
A kangaroo walks into a bar. Bartender comes over and asks him what he's having. "A martini," says the kangaroo. Bartender serves him the martini. Kangaroo reaches into his pouch and takes out a $20 and puts it on the bar. Bartender picks up the bill and goes to the register. He's going to make change when he thinks, He's a kangaroo, what does he know? So he puts the $20 in the register and closes the door.

It's quiet in the bar. Being bored, the bartender finally says, "You know, we don't get many kangaroos in here."

"And at these prices, you wont' get many more."
LeNeve Wrote:A kangaroo walks into a bar. Bartender comes over and asks him what he's having. "A martini," says the kangaroo. Bartender serves him the martini. Kangaroo reaches into his pouch and takes out a $20 and puts it on the bar. Bartender picks up the bill and goes to the register. He's going to make change when he thinks, He's a kangaroo, what does he know? So he puts the $20 in the register and closes the door.

It's quiet in the bar. Being bored, the bartender finally says, "You know, we don't get many kangaroos in here."

"And at these prices, you wont' get many more."

Two muffins are cooking in an oven.
One muffin turns to the other and says "Hey, it's getting hot in there"
Then the other muffin turns around and says "Holy shit! A talking muffin!"
Pages: 1 2