Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday, January 30, 2015 ~ Super Bowl
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
It's a Wrap For this month.

Who is going to watch the Super Bowl on Sunday? I feel like I care more about watching the Puppy Bowl this year.
We are going to be in the states at the waterpark on Sunday. The kids have no school on Monday. We probably won't watch it
super blah. 2 teams I hate equally. neither one has any reason for me to root for them. so i probaly won't watch. If anything I'll go to a super bowl party, and get drunk.
So the news in my world...

Billy and. Britt went to the credit union in town and got the financing for our house.
There new bank forces a house appraiser to come in, the asshole phones me at 930 and says he'll be at my place at 10.
I'm at mandatory parent volunteer at the nursery school until noon. He tried getting me to give Bill and Britt my keys so he could get in my house... Not happening.
LeNeve Wrote:super blah. 2 teams I hate equally. neither one has any reason for me to root for them. so i probaly won't watch. If anything I'll go to a super bowl party, and get drunk.

That and this stupid ball deflating drama and the half-time show is Katy Pery. It's an all-around lose-lose for everyone.
NussieT Wrote:So the news in my world...

Billy and. Britt went to the credit union in town and got the financing for our house.
There new bank forces a house appraiser to come in, the asshole phones me at 930 and says he'll be at my place at 10.
I'm at mandatory parent volunteer at the nursery school until noon. He tried getting me to give Bill and Britt my keys so he could get in my house... Not happening.

What a pain-in-the-ass.
But if you don't watch it, where will you see gems like this?
You know, other than on the internet, right now.

[youtube]rqbomTIWCZ8[/youtube]
What the fuck?

444 wings in 26 minutes

One time I ate like 50 or 60 in like an hour and a half and I thought I was going to die.

http://bigstory.ap.org/article/dcc5f4f87...-wing-bowl
Chip Wrote:What the fuck?

444 wings in 26 minutes

One time I ate like 50 or 60 in like an hour and a half and I thought I was going to die.

http://bigstory.ap.org/article/dcc5f4f87...-wing-bowl

Uhhh. Seriously after like 6 I'm done.
Yup. Im a 6 wing maximum type of human being too.
Some douche bag high school kid broke his raptor. He thinks its funny. His dad thinks its funny too.

I think its funny too. Probaly for different reasons than them though.
That's a lot of wings.
[Image: d14e2cb8e0c39c0c7cccdf9761c7bf15.jpg]
LeNeve Wrote:Some douche bag high school kid broke his raptor. He thinks its funny. His dad thinks its funny too.

If I had a Raptor and it broke, I would cry.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Some douche bag high school kid broke his raptor. He thinks its funny. His dad thinks its funny too.

If I had a Raptor and it broke, I would cry.

30,000 dollar estimate to repair it. needs a new frame, and a few other things.

we will see what his insurance people say.
Pages: 1 2