Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday 01/28/15 - Yesterday was very informative
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
NussieT Wrote:Jim and I received a contract in the mail yesterday from the town and in it is the original proposal letter that Jim wrote to win the contract. I wasn't home when he wrote it so I never proofread it. Jim can't spell worth shit. This proposal is full of fallowings (following)

Haha
Does he know when you misspell something, the little squiggly red line appears under it, and all you have to do is right click on it and select the right spelling from the pull down?
Chip Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:Jim and I received a contract in the mail yesterday from the town and in it is the original proposal letter that Jim wrote to win the contract. I wasn't home when he wrote it so I never proofread it. Jim can't spell worth shit. This proposal is full of fallowings (following)

Haha
Does he know when you misspell something, the little squiggly red line appears under it, and all you have to do is right click on it and select the right spelling from the pull down?

I want to say yes but I'm not even sure. It's not often he sits down to do quotes or proposal. I do them all. If he sends any email it's usually off of his phone and it auto corrects. Jim knows he's a terrible speller. I used to get work stories from him for warranty and it would read "The wire was corrodide" (corroded).
Hello friends!!!
JDubb Wrote:Hello friends!!!

Hello friend.

I'm not your friend, buddy!
So yesterday before bowling, I stopped at a bar for a burger and a beer.
And there was this lady playing shitty, ballad country songs.
And when she got to some weird Home Sweet Home cover I thought it would be a good idea to stop it.
So I played Custer by Slipknot and Spacegrass by Clutch, and I paid the extra credits to play them next.
She was looking around, confused as hell at how her songs weren't playing. I don't think she realized you could play songs from your phone.
I let her songs go again.
I finished my burger and left, then from the parking lot I played Barbie Girl. I'm still laughing about it.

[youtube]FdBqOCS8LmM[/youtube]
[youtube]88HJnar9e8w[/youtube]
[youtube]ZyhrYis509A[/youtube]
NussieT Wrote:I found out yesterday that Jim's brother was denied the financing on our house so now our house so now our house is back up for sale. I want to walk up to him and punch him as hard as I can in the nuts. Then Jim gets the brainy idea to ask the bank if we could keep our house in town, still get the house in the country and then we can rent it to his brother. This makes me even more mad... I'm tired of bailing Jim's brother out of issues.

Yeah, That's not going to get awkwardly ugly... :roll: What the hell is your hubby thinking?
NussieT Wrote:I learned that my silver fox has more money than I thought... WAY more.

Like leave Jim for a Sugar Daddy and be set for life money?
NussieT Wrote:On another note the entire City of Winnipeg is currently on a boil water advisory as the water has tested positive for E. Coli twice. People are driving out into the country to stock up on water bottles. Seriously boiling the water and letting it sit for a few hours before putting it in the fridge is just too damn difficult.

Erin Brockovich apparently is going to get involved in Flint for having the people drink basically poisoned toilet water.
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Haha.
I bet that would go over nice and smooth.
Garnish her wages because he's not paying his rent.

Thats the type of stuff you see on Peoples Court

Judge Judy is going to fuck up Jim's brother.
Then he'll pee on her leg and tell her it's raining.

:roflmao: :roflmao:

Buy him a dictionary so he can spell check his shit.

Vas Up
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:I learned that my silver fox has more money than I thought... WAY more.

Like leave Jim for a Sugar Daddy and be set for life money?

Ya pretty much. Like spend a week in Vegas in a suite living the high life and barely notice it in the bank account
Chip Wrote:So yesterday before bowling, I stopped at a bar for a burger and a beer.
And there was this lady playing shitty, ballad country songs.
And when she got to some weird Home Sweet Home cover I thought it would be a good idea to stop it.
So I played Custer by Slipknot and Spacegrass by Clutch, and I paid the extra credits to play them next.
She was looking around, confused as hell at how her songs weren't playing. I don't think she realized you could play songs from your phone.
I let her songs go again.
I finished my burger and left, then from the parking lot I played Barbie Girl. I'm still laughing about it.

[youtube]FdBqOCS8LmM[/youtube]
[youtube]88HJnar9e8w[/youtube]
[youtube]ZyhrYis509A[/youtube]

I love that story. I took some friends of mine out to shoot some pool one night and we loaded up the jukebox with Metallica (And Justice for All) and Pink Floyd (the Wall) to prevent people from playing crap. That was a good 3 hours of play time.
Chip Wrote:

I'm not your friend, buddy!
Confusedhock: Confusedad:
Pages: 1 2 3