Dudebro Nation

Full Version: DBN Rankings...Top 20 (Oct. 09)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Pete Nice Wrote:Only one DBN member. HMMMM. He still has the blinders on.
Totally agree. We might be "haters," but we have some of the most dedicated longtime listeners of the show on this forum.

I think Covino threw a few shots at us specifically with:

#16 EJ in the Natti, calling him and I quote,
the "MOST POSITIVE DBro."

18 Cunty Ramirez (Unlike other Cunts he doesn't say things just to get a reaction. He is genuine Lee funny CUNT)

Also, who is this guy?
19. 12. 0z Mouse (he's in and out w/ a good point for years)
I personally think Joe in PA should be on any list. The guy puts out his own money to run a website 95% dedicated to their show. How many other people on that list kick out their own personal money to promote the show? Mercer maybe?

Well actually I just did, but I don't care where I am rated, I just want you guys to get respect.
Pete's right. Covino can hate some of the DBN'ers on here, but you gotta give props to JoePa. The guy runs a fan site!
AirHej Wrote:Pete's right. Covino can hate some of the DBN'ers on here, but you gotta give props to JoePa. The guy runs a fan site!

Joe should be in there top 5 every time for running this site.
From TOMB::

Covino Wrote:
Beckster Wrote:Covino has no clue what I look like, firstly. And let's NOT forget Iva and Nussie_T... whom have BOTH been posting for a long-ass time. Iva deserved to be on Covino's list, she was the one who coordinated the whole gift from DBN for his baby.

I have to publicly admit that Christian was deleted by mistake and so was Iva....So My list is a lil messed up. I had a lot of names that came to mind from texters, the posters here, DBN & Callers so it got confusing but as for you Beckster you're # 27... 2 spots from heaven!
Pete Nice Wrote:I personally think Joe in PA should be on any list. The guy puts out his own money to run a website 95% dedicated to their show. How many other people on that list kick out their own personal money to promote the show? Mercer maybe?

Well actually I just did, but I don't care where I am rated, I just want you guys to get respect.

Good point Pete. I'm glad you guys do it, you do an awesome job :rock:
Pete Nice Wrote:I personally think Joe in PA should be on any list. The guy puts out his own money to run a website 95% dedicated to their show. How many other people on that list kick out their own personal money to promote the show? Mercer maybe?

I didn't think I'd make any list. Maybe if Spot did a list I'd make it on that one. Now that I'm living single paying those extra bills are gonna be a bitch.
Joe In PA Wrote:

I didn't think I'd make any list. Maybe if Spot did a list I'd make it on that one. Now that I'm living single paying those extra bills are gonna be a bitch.
Joe if you need a little financial aid let me know.

Excellent point Pete, Joe is a rock star. :clap:
beckster Wrote:
Covino Wrote:The Names might make it back on the next power ranking

Ray in Balt
Jerkman
Chris in NJ
Edoblin
Rflanz
Leneve
Lakings
Iva 13
Chrisnes
Lakings

Wow, Jerkman get an honorable mention over me? :killme:
Nussie_T Wrote:
Joe In PA Wrote:

Joe if you need a little financial aid let me know.
You have a rich sister with furniture you want to send my way?
Joe In PA Wrote:You have a rich sister with furniture you want to send my way?

Sorry Joe, my sister is poor and fat. If you lived closer to Dicky Doo I am sure you could have persuaded him to sell you his couch.
What's up DBN? I don't check in here that much! I made Covino's list, but not Rich's... Lame Congrats to all of the regs here that made the list; later all!!!
Congrats to every dudebro and nussie who made the top 25s.
Confusedad: I mean I don't even have potential to make the next power rankings. Guess that means everyone else is in the BCS system and I am stuck in the Football Championship Subdivision.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6