Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday 01/26/15 -- Early morning wake up call
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Jim left this morning at 4am to do the Costco load and he woke me up. I can't go back to sleep.
NussieT Wrote:Jim left this morning at 4am to do the Costco load and he woke me up. I can't go back to sleep.

Sometimes I wish I had that problem.
This morning, I don't know how many times I hit the snooze button.
Then I turned it off, and turned the lights and TV on, and I still couldn't get myself out of bed.
It took me more than an hour and a half.
I hate mornings. Especially the waking up and having to leave the warm bed part. Especially on Mondays.
Chip Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:Jim left this morning at 4am to do the Costco load and he woke me up. I can't go back to sleep.

Sometimes I wish I had that problem.
This morning, I don't know how many times I hit the snooze button.
Then I turned it off, and turned the lights and TV on, and I still couldn't get myself out of bed.
It took me more than an hour and a half.

Jim's alarm clock went off at 330am. I wake up at 5 to go to the gym. I usually hit the snooze button two or three times before i drag my ass out of bed. A friend I go to the gym with texts me every morning to make sure I'm up.
I realized on Friday that I let our workers compensation lapse over a year ago. What a pain in the ass trying to get everything set up again. Good thing none of my employees got ran over this summer.
I need to find some energy. Today is dragging.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I need to find some energy. Today is dragging.

Today is flying by... so far today I've:

- watched the most recent episode of Hart of Dixie
- got my kids fed, dressed and off to school
- I've gone to the machine shop to drop off a rod that needs to be made into a cylinder again
- Went to my shop and finished off a safety inspection on a truck & decaled it.
- I've done payroll. :grin:
- contacted the workers compensation board to get all my worker insurance filled out.
- made Jim lunch... although he isn't home yet. He said he would be home in 15 minutes like 45 minutes ago.

and I need to go pick up Julianna from nursery school in 10 minutes. I still need to go grocery shopping, fill out an expense form for the bank so we can get the line of credit increased, meet with my personal trainer and pick up my kid from school. I may even start packing up the basement and do some more laundry at some point tonight.
T has done more than i will do all week. :high5:
so far today I've read, and then forgotten dozens of news stories. ordered a turbo. now I'm going to go yell at the black guy for leaving the door open. even though its not cold out.

which sucks, because it should have been 70 degrees yesterday. not today while im at work.
NussieT Wrote:
beckster Wrote:I need to find some energy. Today is dragging.

- I've gone to the machine shop to drop off a rod that needs to be made into a cylinder again
- contacted the workers compensation board to get all my worker insurance filled out.
- made Jim lunch... although he isn't home yet. He said he would be home in 15 minutes like 45 minutes ago.

and I need to go pick up Julianna from nursery school in 10 minutes. I still need to go grocery shopping, fill out an expense form for the bank so we can get the line of credit increased, meet with my personal trainer and pick up my kid from school. I may even start packing up the basement and do some more laundry at some point tonight.

The plus side to this is that you actually like your boss. Mine seems to be moody today and I am very close to asking him if he needs a fucking tampon.
LeNeve Wrote:so far today I've read, and then forgotten dozens of news stories. ordered a turbo. now I'm going to go yell at the black guy for leaving the door open. even though its not cold out.

which sucks, because it should have been 70 degrees yesterday. not today while im at work.

You have 70F and we woke up to it being 9F here. 9F
LeNeve Wrote:so far today I've read, and then forgotten dozens of news stories. ordered a turbo. now I'm going to go yell at the black guy for leaving the door open. even though its not cold out.

It's crazy warm out lately. It was 40F out the other day. It's melted a good chunk of the snow and it's going to get warmer over the next few days. If it continues this way we may be able to open up for business in April.
NussieT Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I need to find some energy. Today is dragging.

So far today, I've got kind of drunk...
Now I'm back at work wondering why I'm here.
Good news today is that we'll all get to laugh at New York and Boston.
Chip Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:
beckster Wrote:I need to find some energy. Today is dragging.

So far today, I've got kind of drunk...
Now I'm back at work wondering why I'm here.

Next, you'll be in Chicago and not remember how you got there...........
Pages: 1 2