Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday 01/18/15 - NFL issues!?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Was the NFL always this fucked up? Or could it be that I'm actually paying attention to it now? I still don't have a favorite NFL team... however Chris Matthews & John Ryan both used to play for the Bombers so I will be cheering for the Seahawks.
I checked and checked before I posted that!! lol

I deleted the other thread, so no one can be more confused than normal.
NussieT Wrote:Was the NFL always this fucked up? Or could it be that I'm actually paying attention to it now? I still don't have a favorite NFL team... however Chris Matthews & John Ryan both used to play for the Bombers so I will be cheering for the Seahawks.

The NFL is full of more drama than a soap opera.
NussieT Wrote:Was the NFL always this fucked up? Or could it be that I'm actually paying attention to it now? I still don't have a favorite NFL team... however Chris Matthews & John Ryan both used to play for the Bombers so I will be cheering for the Seahawks.

I have no idea.
But everywhere you went around here, people were complaining about "the call" that screwed the Lions against Dallas. There were even billboards about it.
Then just as everyone was starting to calm down, Dallas ended up losing because of some call so that got everyone riled up again saying "see, you can lose a game because of one call!"
So yeah, a normal person driving a Lamborghini 200mph on a public road will end violently.

[youtube]LHp3jqRj-jg[/youtube]
Chip Wrote:

I have no idea.
But everywhere you went around here, people were complaining about "the call" that screwed the Lions against Dallas. There were even billboards about it.
Then just as everyone was starting to calm down, Dallas ended up losing because of some call so that got everyone riled up again saying "see, you can lose a game because of one call!"

I also read that the Viking's new stadium is behind schedule and costing more because they have to get special windows for the birds.
NussieT Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

I have no idea.

I also read that the Viking's new stadium is behind schedule and costing more because they have to get special windows for the birds.

And then there's all that domestic violence stuff.
Chip Wrote:I

And then there's all that domestic violence stuff.

Ya that too!
Chip Wrote:So yeah, a normal person driving a Lamborghini 200mph on a public road will end violently.

It looks as if he just drove it off the road. He didn't swerve before it got all bumpy.
Chip Wrote:So yeah, a normal person driving a Lamborghini 200mph on a public road will end violently.

He died wearing sweatpant shorts.

What did tgey hit. Speed bump. Its like it just bounced off the earth for no reason.
Never mind. I read he hit a guard rail.
LeNeve Wrote:

He died wearing sweatpant shorts.

What did tgey hit. Speed bump. Its like it just bounced off the earth for no reason.

I guess they both lived.
The passenger is in serious condition, the driver is ok.

But I don't know what made him lose control, maybe he was listening to Eric Carman.
Chip Wrote:But I don't know what made him lose control, maybe he was listening to Eric Carman.

Dip in the road?
Joe Wrote:Never mind. I read he hit a guard rail.

You can hear the scraping of the car against the guard rail. The bumps after that must be them going through the ditch. I assume they died.
NussieT Wrote:
Joe Wrote:Never mind. I read he hit a guard rail.

You can hear the scraping of the car against the guard rail. The bumps after that must be them going through the ditch. I assume they died.

Nope they are alive.
Pages: 1 2 3 4