Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday 1/7/15....Its fucking cold
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm ready for winter to be over, and it just started about a week ago
I realized yesterday, that I've never bought a washer or dryer my entire life. I've always gotten some old hand me downs, from family or friends, when they upgraded.

also washer and dryers are all bad ass now. the 2,000 dollar ones anyway.

They even have a washing machine that dries the clothes. one machine, washes, then transforms into dryer somehow.
Derick Wrote:I'm ready for winter to be over, and it just started about a week ago

I am loving my remote start as much as I thought I would.
LeNeve Wrote:I realized yesterday, that I've never bought a washer or dryer my entire life. I've always gotten some old hand me downs, from family or friends, when they upgraded.

They even have a washing machine that dries the clothes. one machine, washes, then transforms into dryer somehow.

When I got my condo, I had to buy all new appliances.
Washer and dryer were the last that I got.
Everybody told me to stay away from front loaders. The seals go bad on them, and you have to maintain them.
And the reason people went crazy for them originally was because those were the only "high efficiency" models.
But now they make top loaders that are just as efficient.
And I couldn't find many differences between the $500 price range and the $1000-$1500 price range.
Derick Wrote:I'm ready for winter to be over, and it just started about a week ago

Same around here. Two-three weeks ago i was going to the gym at 5 in shorts.
So apparently you can play 2,300 classic games for free online.

https://archive.org/details/softwarelibr...s_games/v2
Sup!
Chip Wrote:So apparently you can play 2,300 classic games for free online.

Leisure Suit Larry is on there.
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:So apparently you can play 2,300 classic games for free online.

Leisure Suit Larry is on there.

OMG I loved that game. I used to sneak onto my uncle's computer and play it.
$35 for a beard trim plus $10 tip is fucking outrageous.
:eek:
Sarah pays $70-$80 to get her hair done in Texas. The price to get it done in NY is $300 to $400.
Crazy!
LeNeve Wrote:I realized yesterday, that I've never bought a washer or dryer my entire life. I've always gotten some old hand me downs, from family or friends, when they upgraded.

I wouldn't mind that combo one, but it needs to last at least 15 yrs to make it worthwhile.

I have always gone to those used appliance places and picked them up. When I bought my house in PA I bought a new front load washer and rebuilt the dryer the old owners put out for trash. Now I just repair everything. When the washer broke a few times I fixed it and when the fridge died 3 months ago I fixed that shit too. Growing up without privilege made me become very handy.
I went to buy a new fridge 3 months ago. I wanted one that has like cold water, an ice maker, a cell phone and a tv built in cause that just sounded like something I could use.

The decision to fix my current fridge came when I realized buying a fridge was like buying a car.
Pages: 1 2