Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday 1/5/2015 - New Year
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Same problems... Confusedad:

GOD WORK SUCKS!
Joe Wrote:Same problems... Confusedad:

GOD WORK SUCKS!

my dryer blew up for no explanation last night. with all my wet towels in it, and another wet load waiting. :killme:

I was running around like a maniac until after midnight trying to rig it up some how. then I ended up blowing the 240 v receptacle out of the wall, and started a fire. melted the conduit to the outside.

needs completly rewired now. The little part I needed for my dryer......

100 dollar timer switch.
oh, and my breaker box to the house, was in knee deep snow, as well as the 3-4 foot of conduit that runs from the box to the dryer outlet. and I left all my good warm clothing at work. so I was out there in shorts, snow boots, a flannel shirt, and my elmer fudd hat.

At one point I needed to run outside, to secure a c onduit real quick, so I opted to wear slippers instead of boots. yep, a god dang hammer fell and hit my frozen toe.
I'm actually glad to be at work. at least I know what the fuck Im doing around here, and its warm.
good oppurtunity to do some remodeling of the washing area now though. if I had the damn money.
LeNeve Wrote:

GOD WORK SUCKS!

my dryer blew up for no explanation last night. with all my wet towels in it, and another wet load waiting. :killme:

I was running around like a maniac until after midnight trying to rig it up some how. then I ended up blowing the 240 v receptacle out of the wall, and started a fire. melted the conduit to the outside.

100 dollar timer switch.

[Image: tumblr_lvo2835OOi1qe3p9bo1_500.gif]
LeNeve Wrote:I'm actually glad to be at work. at least I know what the fuck Im doing around here, and its warm.

I've been off for a week. It's been awesome, and I don't want to be back here.
Where's the Ref hate?
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I'm actually glad to be at work. at least I know what the fuck Im doing around here, and its warm.

I had it figured out pretty quick, the problem with the dryer anyway. I was feeling pretty awesome about it. was thinking about going through all the alleys, and snatching up old appliances, to fix up and sell.

then it went downhill pretty quick. now, appliances, are dem appliances
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Where's the Ref hate?

dem refs?
whachu talkin bout
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

GOD WORK SUCKS!

100 dollar timer switch.

[Image: tumblr_lvo2835OOi1qe3p9bo1_500.gif]

:roflmao: :roflmao:
Chip Wrote:

Ditto
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Where's the Ref hate?

dem refs?
whachu talkin bout

I bet she's talking about the Lions.
:yawn:
They got screwed by the refs.
But still, they're the same old Lions.
I think they've won one playoff game in like 50 years.
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Where's the Ref hate?

dem refs?
whachu talkin bout

I am and they are, but there's always that lingering hope that they will make it.... Maybe next year...........
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Where's the Ref hate?

dem refs?
whachu talkin bout

I am and they are, but there's always that lingering hope that they will make it.... Maybe next year...........
I didn't know who to route for yesterday. I have never liked the Cowboys and think Suh is the worst player in the NFL... As a Packer fan I would have liked to see the Panthers at Lambou but I am still confident they will beat the Cowboys. They Cowboys are peaking at the right time. But the reffing was bad all weekend.
Pages: 1 2 3 4