Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday 1/02/15: No one....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
wants to be at work today.

I've been off since the 22nd. It's kind of painful to be back.
We get paid today, otherwise, I may not have come in.
LeNeve Wrote:We get paid today, otherwise, I may not have come in.

Still doing old school paper checks over there?
Joe Wrote:

oh yeah. they have a thing that signs the bosses name on them aotomatically though. so thats progress.
LeNeve Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

oh yeah. they have a thing that signs the bosses name on them aotomatically though. so thats progress.

Well that is pretty good progress. I hope those damn outlaws don't rob the train that delivers the checks to town.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk
Joe Wrote:wants to be at work today.

I've been off since the 22nd. It's kind of painful to be back.

I can't wait until my kids go back to school on Monday. I need to start packing boxes and getting rid of kid junk.
Christmas decorations have all been taken down and I'm ready to put the tree away tonight.

Bring on Spring!

Joe Wrote:

We do paper cheques. I only have 1 full time employee, 1 casual and 1 who is a sub contractor right now.
Joe Wrote:Christmas decorations have all been taken down and I'm ready to put the tree away tonight.

Bring on Spring!

I usually leave my tree up until after Ukrainian Christmas. We had a real tree this year and the town only opens the compost site for a few days so everyone can dispose of the trees properly so I hope I won't have to take it down earlier.
Ukrainian Christmas.... Oh how could I forget Ukrainian Christmas. Wink

Since no one has said it yet...
What did you get for Christmas!?

I got a bunch of outdoor running stuff (I've been talking with a friend about running the Hypothermic Half Marathon in Feb). Sweaters, socks, a weight rack so my weights don't have to sit on the floor, a waffle maker (I love my Gma), the first 2 seasons of The Simpsons, the complete series of WKRP In Cincinnati and Mr. Selfridge on dvd and a pair of season tickets for the Blue Bombers.
Glad I didn't work today, though it would have been nice to get paid for today.

Outside of a couple gift cards and some goodies I bought myself, I didn't get much of anything this year. Best gift probably was the new bits for my Dremel. For some reason Jim bought me a huge case of baby wipes... which probably is enough for us until she is done with diapers.