Dudebro Nation

Full Version: AP Bikini Team Nussies Of The Week 10/26/09 NSFW!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok, been on a kick with MMA and Paintball being the main clients I'm either working with, or trying to get work through this week, and it just makes me feel kind of gritty. So here are some hot but gritty girls. If you don't like tattoos, this isn't your week.

Up Next:

Holly Eubanks
5'5
35-25-36
http://www.apbikiniteam.com/hollyhocks.html

[Image: 4abd745a889fd.jpg]
[Image: 4abd72274948d.jpg]
[Image: 4abd7ac233b0f.jpg]
[Image: 4abd7840aeae7.jpg]

Laura Elisa
5'5
34-24-34
Ft. Lauderdale, FL

[Image: 4a57be89ee2bf.jpg]
[Image: 4a123982ac37a.jpg]
[Image: 4a371dc3cf0eb.jpg]
[Image: PaidModels.com_M24038_1252035847.jpg]
[Image: 4ae632f2ef06c.jpg]
Paul, you put this up way to late and I was on my way to bed, so here is the quick and easy.

First one. definite LEE dece. I would fuck her in the poop shoot.

Second one is fucking gorgeous and built like a goddess, gotta lose the trashy tattoos. I would take my train of love into her anal tunnel.

Any more NSFW for either of them?
As much as I do like tats.... Laura's tat's don't seem to fit well with her overall look. The other one's tat blends well with her.

Oh, I want another tattoo so bad!!!!!!!
They are both definite LEE hot, but the facial piercings, real or fake, do nothing for me.
Both very hot. Not a big fan of tats or face piercings but a fan of brunettes. As far as they both go, :hitit:
excellant,
(but I said it all creepy, like Mr. Burns style from the Simpsons.)
Pete Nice Wrote:Paul, you put this up way to late and I was on my way to bed, so here is the quick and easy.

First one. definite LEE dece. I would fuck her in the poop shoot.

Second one is fucking gorgeous and built like a goddess, gotta lose the trashy tattoos. I would take my train of love into her anal tunnel.

Any more NSFW for either of them?

No more NSFW. Holly hasn't shot any, and Laura hasn't shot anything else. That was the first time she's ever done a nude shoot.
Not a total fan of Monroes but it works for her. I approve of both.
jotaka20 Wrote:Not a total fan of Monroes but it works for her.

I agree. Most monroe piercings don't work. But she pulls it off very well.