Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday, Dec 29, 2014 ~ Don't Want To Work
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
But I am here
:whomo:
No work for me today. A bit tomorrow then nothing for the rest of the week other than a few small jobs
My office cohort and I bought the boss a box of chocolates (we dropped about $8 on his gift) and left it on his desk. He was so happy that he is taking us out to lunch tomorrow.... Score.
I had so much vacation time at the end of the year I took off from the 23rd to the 2nd and had work buy back the rest of the time they owed me.
wut???

"when police kill blacks they get off without even a trial; they write a book and get rich — it’s profitable to kill blacks now. That’s why people are protesting and angry.”
LeNeve Wrote:wut???

"when police kill blacks they get off without even a trial; they write a book and get rich — it’s profitable to kill blacks now. That’s why people are protesting and angry.”

That's probably fair since the officer in Ferguson killed a criminal and lost him job and entire life because of it.
LeNeve Wrote:wut???

:roll: I want to riot when I hear stuff like that.
My sister works for Aspen County and was stoked to share this with me:

http://www.aspentimes.com/news/14382652-...loid-pizza

She's lived out there for a long time now, so I would have thought that she would be over the star-gazing stuff. She'll still text me when she walking behind like Will Smith and his wife. I would care more if these folks actually invited her over for dinner than what the look like walking.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:My sister works for Aspen County and was stoked to share this with me:

http://www.aspentimes.com/news/14382652-...loid-pizza

She's lived out there for a long time now, so I would have thought that she would be over the star-gazing stuff. She'll still text me when she walking behind like Will Smith and his wife. I would care more if these folks actually invited her over for dinner than what the look like walking.

I used to work at a high price gourmet food store where the local celebs and sports stars would shop. People would always freak out when they came in. I was always more interested in the people they were with or what they were buying.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk