Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday December 23rd, 2014 -- Temper Tantrum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
It's temper tantrum Tuesday in the Irving house and I wish I could say it was my kids because then it would be somewhat acceptable except my kids are slept over at my inlaws.
NussieT Wrote:It's temper tantrum Tuesday in the Irving house and I wish I could say it was my kids because then it would be somewhat acceptable except my kids are slept over at my inlaws.

oh, do tell, do tell.
NussieT Wrote:It's temper tantrum Tuesday in the Irving house and I wish I could say it was my kids because then it would be somewhat acceptable except my kids are slept over at my inlaws.

Well, you know how it is.... Christmas is near and all the excitement gets to be too much for some. My Jim has been crabby too.
LeNeve Wrote:

oh, do tell, do tell.

We were supposed to pick up a truck today that he has put off for a few days already. He forgot to do a job that I and an employee has told him 3 times it needed doing and the insurance agency couldn't process the paperwork this morning meaning we would have to cancel picking up the truck.

Then it was my fault because he is the only one that does stuff, then it was the stupid christmas parties fault. Then it was the Christmas season itself fault. My favourite comment of the day so far has been "Fuck Christmas. Next year we aren't doing Christmas" I looked at him and said well then you can tell the kids and deal with the tears.

He's stormed out of the house two or three times. Im kind of glad the trip was cancelled because my family is coming to my house tomorrow. I still haven't gone grocery shopping and I would have had to gone when we got home and I assumed the city would be crazy at 7pm.
curing boredome in 2014

1. Find something pretty trivial to be outraged about
2. Share your outrage on social media
3. Stir up some other outraged people (who are happy for the distraction from their own boredom).
4. Hopefully, get on the news and go viral.
This is cool. Wish I had found it weeks ago

[Image: US65_520x400B.jpg]
NussieT Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:oh, do tell, do tell.

We were supposed to pick up a truck today that he has put off for a few days already. He forgot to do a job that I and an employee has told him 3 times it needed doing and the insurance agency couldn't process the paperwork this morning meaning we would have to cancel picking up the truck.

Then it was my fault because he is the only one that does stuff, then it was the stupid christmas parties fault. Then it was the Christmas season itself fault. My favourite comment of the day so far has been "Fuck Christmas. Next year we aren't doing Christmas" I looked at him and said well then you can tell the kids and deal with the tears.

He's stormed out of the house two or three times. Im kind of glad the trip was cancelled because my family is coming to my house tomorrow. I still haven't gone grocery shopping and I would have had to gone when we got home and I assumed the city would be crazy at 7pm.

Just tell him that if he keeps that up Santa is going to fill his stocking with lumps of coal this year.
LeNeve Wrote:curing boredome in 2014

1. Find something pretty trivial to be outraged about
2. Share your outrage on social media
3. Stir up some other outraged people (who are happy for the distraction from their own boredom).
4. Hopefully, get on the news and go viral.

I did that on Sunday. :grin:
[Image: Heidi%20Klum%20One%20sdfdsf.jpg?ve=1&tl=1]
I bought Jim a pair of Baffin boots for Christmas. They are oil and acid resistant, winter safety boots that can go to -100c/-148F. They use them on the oil rigs. He keeps looking at the present saying its probay something useless
NussieT Wrote:I bought Jim a pair of Baffin boots for Christmas. They are oil and acid resistant, winter safety boots that can go to -100c/-148F. They use them on the oil rigs. He keeps looking at the present saying its probay something useless

WOW.. You should take that and replace it with a pack of toilet paper for him to open.
I would like a set of super warm oil rig boots.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:I bought Jim a pair of Baffin boots for Christmas. They are oil and acid resistant, winter safety boots that can go to -100c/-148F. They use them on the oil rigs. He keeps looking at the present saying its probay something useless

WOW.. You should take that and replace it with a pack of toilet paper for him to open.

I thought they were going to be more than they were. One of the outdoor workwear stores in the city we having a no tax weekend.
Here are the boots.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.baffin.com/product-p/polamp02.htm">http://www.baffin.com/product-p/polamp02.htm</a><!-- m -->
NussieT Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

I thought they were going to be more than they were. One of the outdoor workwear stores in the city we having a no tax weekend.
Here are the boots.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.baffin.com/product-p/polamp02.htm">http://www.baffin.com/product-p/polamp02.htm</a><!-- m -->

Nice.

He's going to feel like a butt when he sees them
Joe Cocker died
Pages: 1 2