Dudebro Nation

Full Version: December 22nd/2014 -- Party Day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Stronzo in Italian means ‘bastard’, but in italian slang (mainly in the south) is a harmless way to say ‘idiot’. The literal meaning of the word Stronza is “basterd female”, but in its female bias is a very insulting word you shouldn’t say. ‘Putain’ is a reasonable way to say “bummed out” in france (tired, angry , frustrated), but when you use the same word on a woman – it means Prostitute.

The most embarrassing confusion of all: Un Baiser in french means ‘kiss’, but Baiser in french slang has a totally different meaning – F**k.

Are you fucking with me because I'm drunk?
Because this makes absolutely no sense to me.

Yes
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Stronzo in Italian means ‘bastard’, but in italian slang (mainly in the south) is a harmless way to say ‘idiot’. The literal meaning of the word Stronza is “basterd female”, but in its female bias is a very insulting word you shouldn’t say. ‘Putain’ is a reasonable way to say “bummed out” in france (tired, angry , frustrated), but when you use the same word on a woman – it means Prostitute.

The most embarrassing confusion of all: Un Baiser in french means ‘kiss’, but Baiser in french slang has a totally different meaning – F**k.

Are you fucking with me because I'm drunk?
Because this makes absolutely no sense to me.

Yes

Please, continue then.
:beer:
Colgate faced big obstacle marketing toothpaste in Spanish speaking countries. Colgate translates into the command “go hang yourself.”
Switching letters is called spoonerism. For example, saying jag of Flapan, instead of flag of Japan.
So I read this headline "MMA Fighter Eye Falls Out During a Fight"
But then reading that it was just a prosthetic eye didn't make it much better.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/video/othersp...fight.html
Google is actually the common name for a number with a million zeros
Speaking of losing an eye, I miss Deadwood.

[youtube]Blki-DISUis[/youtube]
Apparently this show is still on in Australia.
And people there are dumb.

[youtube]VsHXIHxIllQ[/youtube]
Chip Wrote:So I read this headline "MMA Fighter Eye Falls Out During a Fight"
But then reading that it was just a prosthetic eye didn't make it much better.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/video/othersp...fight.html

He could so use that to his advantage since eye pokes are illegal.
Who wants to take a guess as to what's going on here?

[youtube]OtLFuD_PK2w[/youtube]
ham and cheese on baiser rolls.
Confusedhock:
[youtube]ChmsQVICxn8[/youtube]
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Colgate faced big obstacle marketing toothpaste in Spanish speaking countries. Colgate translates into the command “go hang yourself.”

this is awesome
Pages: 1 2 3 4