Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday 12/08/2014 - Green Monday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
NussieT Wrote:I went Christmas shopping with my Gma on Saturday. It wasn't too bad. A few long crazy lines but I got most of it done.

I feel like I have a lot yet to get, but I've been buying stuff here and there for months. I need to look over my purchases to see who I have left. What really sucks is that I don't get paid again until the 23.
I'm really diggin the 2015 Mustang. I just can't get into the black wheels. It just looks cheep.
Confusedhock:

[youtube]HYcsW48HHXM[/youtube]
Joe Wrote:I'm really diggin the 2015 Mustang. I just can't get into the black wheels. It just looks cheep.

I'm not a fan of the whole "murder out" thing.
These are the rims I have, and I love them. They have black pockets but aren't all black.

[Image: 2013_dodge_charger_13.jpg]
These cities were voted the most Christmasy:

1. Bethlehem, PA
2. Mcadenville, NC
3. Durango, CO
4. Frankenmuth, MI
5. Paradise, PA
6. Pigeon Forge & Gatlinburg, TN
7. Santa Claus, IN
8. Reno, NV
9. Woodstock, VT
10. North Pole, AK - There's a way to send them your kids' Santa letters and they will send them back with their North Pole stamp. I'm doing that when the baby is old enough.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="https://impulcity.com/articles/the-17-most-amazing-christmas-towns-in-america">https://impulcity.com/articles/the-17-m ... in-america</a><!-- m -->
Joe Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:green apple splatter Monday

Apples make my mouth itch.
I eat an apple with my lunch every day.

I have some weird allergy to uncooked apples. It sucks because I really like apples.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk
If I eat an apple off the core I will end up with sores inside my mouth but I can eat a sliced apple without any problems.
Chip Wrote:Confusedhock:

[youtube]HYcsW48HHXM[/youtube]

That was painful to watch. Had to have been a woman or a drunk.
JDubb gets apple herpes.....
JDubb Wrote:If I eat an apple off the core I will end up with sores inside my mouth but I can eat a sliced apple without any problems.

That's even weirder.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:If I eat an apple off the core I will end up with sores inside my mouth but I can eat a sliced apple without any problems.

That's even weirder.
That's me.
JDubb Wrote:

That's even weirder.
That's me.

Is it an allergy? just a really mild one?
Chip Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:

That's even weirder.
That's me.

Is it an allergy? just a really mild one?
Not that I know of, I have no other problems with apples. It may be the pesticide used in the orchards and the apples are not washed well enough.
NussieT Wrote:I went Christmas shopping with my Gma on Saturday. It wasn't too bad. A few long crazy lines but I got most of it done.

I feel like I have a lot yet to get, but I've been buying stuff here and there for months. I need to look over my purchases to see who I have left. What really sucks is that I don't get paid again until the 23.

I need a few things than I wil be done. I'm taking the kids to see Santa this saturday so I may be able to squeeze a few more out.
don't eat the core
I have to go over Jim's parents house in a little bit and I'm putting it off. Its one of those places that gets you angry the second you walk in the door.
Pages: 1 2 3 4