Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday 11/25/14 - Dem people
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
no surprise really. It was entertaining tv though.
So. Colorado is full of lazy hipster homeless kids now. There was a little group on every corner begging for money, and smoking reefer. really weird scene. Occupy Denver.

not just Denver either. all the way from Pueblo, Colorado Springs, pretty much the entire front range.

There were hitchhikers all all over the place too, trying to get to Denver I assume. Started seeing them about 30 miles west of the Kansas/Colorado border, all the way up to the mountains.
LeNeve Wrote:no surprise really. It was entertaining tv though.

Apparently the only fact, and piece of evidence, that matters is that he was un-armed.
Everything else is irrelevant.
LeNeve Wrote:So. Colorado is full of lazy hipster homeless kids now. There was a little group on every corner begging for money, and smoking reefer. really weird scene. Occupy Denver.

not just Denver either. all the way from Pueblo, Colorado Springs, pretty much the entire front range.

There were hitchhikers all all over the place too, trying to get to Denver I assume. Started seeing them about 30 miles west of the Kansas/Colorado border, all the way up to the mountains.

I'm fully against legalizing pot now.
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:So. Colorado is full of lazy hipster homeless kids now. There was a little group on every corner begging for money, and smoking reefer. really weird scene. Occupy Denver.

I'm fully against legalizing pot now.

It made me appreciate where I live so much.
Hello...
Oh snap.

[youtube]RFinNxS5KN4[/youtube]
JDubb Wrote:Hello...

Hello.

I wish I had paid more attention. We watched that A Million Ways to Die in the West movie instead. It was funny, though. Not Ferguson stupid rioting funny, but close.

There was actually a "homeless" guy panhandling a corner near my house Sunday. I thought this town didn't allow "those' kinds of people.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:

I wish I had paid more attention. We watched that A Million Ways to Die in the West movie instead. It was funny, though. Not Ferguson stupid rioting funny, but close.

That movie was hilarious.
And the cameo in that movie made it perfect.
I'm so glad I didn't know it was coming.
JDubb Wrote:Hello...

Hi...
So, if you've got about an hour to kill...
It gets pretty romantic at the 30 minute mark.
Probably a safe bet that it's NSFW

Five college students go on a camping trip that leads them to a horrible secret. With no way home after the brutal murder of one of their friends, the group must battle an evil cult and a ravenous gay yeti. But the yeti might not be so bad after all...

[youtube]9AHLjjZbIKw[/youtube]
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

The cameo was awesome. Just perfectly fit in.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

The cameo was awesome. Just perfectly fit in.

When they showed the bar, I actually started to say "that looks like something from..."
And before I finished, he opened the door.
Pages: 1 2