Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thurs, Nov 20, 2014 ~ 5 Page Thursday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
JDerp left already?
Joe Wrote:
Chip Wrote:[youtube]ns5_qNBxXTA[/youtube]

How do you get knocked the fuck over and not beat some ass? The dude plays ping pong for christ sake!

I love how he gets up, swats the paddle off the table, does his "tough face" then quickly turns around and walks away.
Chip Wrote:I love how he gets up, swats the paddle off the table, does his "tough face" then quickly turns around and walks away.

Yeah and it isn't even the other guy's paddle. He probably had to go back and pick it up himself for the next match.
Joe Wrote:
Chip Wrote:I love how he gets up, swats the paddle off the table, does his "tough face" then quickly turns around and walks away.

Yeah and it isn't even the other guy's paddle. He probably had to go back and pick it up himself for the next match.

Haha.
I think the kid in the orange and black had some long delayed reaction to a nut shot from the umps (or refs or judges) head.
Joe Wrote:JDerp left already?
I'm still here, just on a call.
Joe Wrote:

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
[youtube]zNEQorzR3gk[/youtube]
Damn the web player is jacked up
JDubb Wrote:Hello...

This is the first time I have been able to log in for months. I got a new laptop at work and DBN was "blocked" since. I tried today and here I am!!!

Who did you piss off that got you blocked???
Joe Wrote:Damn the web player is jacked up

What's it been now, an hour?
Is yours back?
Chip Wrote:

Is yours back?
The app is a joke. I figured out how to hook up my Starmate at my desk.
JDubb Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

Is yours back?
The app is a joke. I figured out how to hook up my Starmate at my desk.

The app has been doing good for me the last few months, I don't remember the last time something this happened
Chip Wrote:

Is yours back?

I gave up
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Bill Cosby is a nazi and raped a chick in a nissan quest.

Fixed.

:eek: That totally explains why he's always dissing on the black man.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5