Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday 11/17/2014 - I am not a crook
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Nixon said that on this day. I have no idea what year. I probably should know that....
So I went to Gettysburg for dinner and shopping Saturday and it was a mad house. Places were booked up with 2 hour waits and the streets were crowded with people. About half of those people were all dressed in Civil War era gear.

While we were waiting to get called for our table I asked some guy what the occasion was. He was like "It's Remembrance Weekend." I had to play it off like I knew what the hell that was.

Turns out this is the week the Gettysburg Address was given.

I felt like an idiot.
Joe Wrote:Nixon said that on this day. I have no idea what year. I probably should know that....
[youtube_url]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sh163n1lJ4M[/youtube_url]
Derick Wrote:
Joe Wrote:Nixon said that on this day. I have no idea what year. I probably should know that....

MY guess was going to be way off.
I don't even know what the Nixon scandal was about.
Everything I know about Richard nixon, i learned from Forest gump.
LeNeve Wrote:Everything I know about Richard nixon, i learned from Forest gump.

And people called him Tricky Dick.
It's also Gymkhana 7 day.

[Image: 441906.jpg]
This is the picture of Nixon that I think of.
Because it gets parodied everywhere.

[Image: 130108_richard_nixon_ap_328.jpg]
[youtube]5qanlirrRWs[/youtube]
Gymkahana 7 is way better than Tricky Dick
Stupid YouTube only has a crappy, spanish, version of this clip.

[youtube]y33OvCcQr4c[/youtube]
Joe Wrote:So I went to Gettysburg for dinner and shopping Saturday and it was a mad house. Places were booked up with 2 hour waits and the streets were crowded with people. About half of those people were all dressed in Civil War era gear.

While we were waiting to get called for our table I asked some guy what the occasion was. He was like "It's Remembrance Weekend." I had to play it off like I knew what the hell that was.

I felt like an idiot.

It was also Deer Widows' Weekend. So, women were out in masses to shop and to go to the bars that transform into all male strip clubs. Once again, I missed out on half naked hot and sweaty men. Confusedwoot:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Joe Wrote:So I went to Gettysburg for dinner and shopping Saturday and it was a mad house. Places were booked up with 2 hour waits and the streets were crowded with people. About half of those people were all dressed in Civil War era gear.

I felt like an idiot.

It was also Deer Widows' Weekend. So, women were out in masses to shop and to go to the bars that transform into all male strip clubs. Once again, I missed out on half naked hot and sweaty men. Confusedwoot:

I'm glad that shit didn't break out at the pub we went to.
Pages: 1 2 3