Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday, November 14, 2014 ~ Cluster Fuck Friday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
That pretty much is summing up my morning so far. My MIL bailed on me at the last minute to watch the baby again. I seriously don't know why I even bother asking her to help out.

Since I had to go into town, I took care of my speeding ticket too.
There's a really critical Microsoft patch that I need to get on this server before I forget. If the site is unavailable at times over the next hour it's because it's rebooting.
The world's Tallest man and the Shortest.

[Image: ABC_sultan_kosen_chandra_bahadur_dangi_j...x9_992.jpg]
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:The world's Tallest man and the Shortest.

[Image: ABC_sultan_kosen_chandra_bahadur_dangi_j...x9_992.jpg]

I'm guessing one of them has a bladder problem since they had to roll out a tarp for them to stand on.
Joe Wrote:There's a really critical Microsoft patch that I need to get on this server before I forget. If the site is unavailable at times over the next hour it's because it's rebooting.

Fun.. Guess I will do some work
golden shower for the little guy
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Joe Wrote:There's a really critical Microsoft patch that I need to get on this server before I forget. If the site is unavailable at times over the next hour it's because it's rebooting.

It will be a while before it goes down.
Joe Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

It will be a while before it goes down.

Good, because the boss left for the day, so i plan on doing as little actual lwork as possible now.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:That pretty much is summing up my morning so far. My MIL bailed on me at the last minute to watch the baby again. I seriously don't know why I even bother asking her to help out.

I stopped asking my in laws for help a long time ago. I'll ask the silver fox or one of his sons to go pick my kids up or drop them off. Brad took my daughter to school a few times that I got asked if Jim and I divorced.
The Inlaws (all of them including my brother in law) have pissed me off beyond belief that if it was possible to pack up our business and move elsewhere. I would.
NussieT Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:That pretty much is summing up my morning so far. My MIL bailed on me at the last minute to watch the baby again. I seriously don't know why I even bother asking her to help out.

I stopped asking my in laws for help a long time ago. I'll ask the silver fox or one of his sons to go pick my kids up or drop them off. Brad took my daughter to school a few times that I got asked if Jim and I divorced.
The Inlaws (all of them including my brother in law) have pissed me off beyond belief that if it was possible to pack up our business and move elsewhere. I would.

I had given up on her a long time ago too. He has continued to get her to help, my mom had things going on yesterday and today that she really couldn't watch her, so I was in a bind. The MIL was giong to watch her, but then called me just before 8 this moring to bail out. I won't be asking her anytime soon again unless I am desperate.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:We landed on a comet!!

http://www.theatlantic.com/technology/ar...qus_thread

I haven't heard anything about that this week.

Confusedarcasm:
I had to go to Lansing to measure some stuff in a Cadillac plant.
I had to get up at 5:30 for that crap.
:killme:
Spoiler alert: the secret cameo appearance on Dumb & Dumber To is Bill Murray
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Spoiler alert: the secret cameo appearance on Dumb & Dumber To is Bill Murray

I didn't know there was a secret cameo appearance in Dumb & Dumber
Pages: 1 2