Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday, Nov 11, 2014 ~ Mascots....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
..... Behaving badly

[Image: hawks.0.png]
[Image: haaawk.0.gif]
brazzers. :high5:
LeNeve Wrote:brazzers. :high5:

:whomo:
Ha

[Image: Apple_Pay.jpg]
:postwhore:
[Image: 84346997.gif?w=425&h=239]
MySXM is awesome.

[youtube]C8_MOIVvQNg[/youtube]
What's a good brand for soundbars?
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:What's a good brand for soundbars?

I have this Vizio one. And love it.
I got it on sale for $250 a while back.
The one without the 2 rear speakers is usually $250.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/vizio-5-1-ch...oCcozw_wcB
I've always been confused by the soundbar thing. Any plus over buying a home theater system?
Joe Wrote:I've always been confused by the soundbar thing. Any plus over buying a home theater system?
:whomo:
Joe Wrote:I've always been confused by the soundbar thing. Any plus over buying a home theater system?

I think they're just smaller so they don't need as much space.

My TV is in the corner above a fireplace. So I don't have room to put the two front speakers.
I wasn't planning on getting a surround sound system, I just got a decent deal on this one.

I think they started as a cheaper alternative to a theater system, but now they can cost $500
Chip Wrote:

I think they're just smaller so they don't need as much space.

My TV is in the corner above a fireplace. So I don't have room to put the two front speakers.
I wasn't planning on getting a surround sound system, I just got a decent deal on this one.

I think they started as a cheaper alternative to a theater system, but now they can cost $500

That