Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday 11/10/14 - Indian Summer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
It was nice while it lasted, today will be the last nice day for awhile, with a high of 80. then Old man winter is kicking us in the nuts with a 35/10 degree day tomorrow.
LeNeve Wrote:It was nice while it lasted, today will be the last nice day for awhile, with a high of 80. then Old man winter is kicking us in the nuts with a 35/10 degree day tomorrow.

It was in the 40s all weekend here and we had rain/snow mix on Saturday. Indian summer has been long gone.
I'm just happy there no snow yet
So, there was a Typhoon that hit the Bering Sea over the weekend. It's being called one of the strongest extratropical cyclones ever. This is crab season and the most of crab boats from Deadliest Catch decided to ride the storm out at sea..... I will totally be watching the next season of that show.
that show is still on? I guess if you suck at crab fishing, you might as well make tv money
Derick Wrote:I'm just happy there no snow yet

The U.P. got 18" and Maine got over 20". They keep talking about it for this week.
Derick Wrote:that show is still on? I guess if you suck at crab fishing, you might as well make tv money

Yup. In it's 10th season. That's a long time, it doesn't seem like it's been on that long.
BTW, I was sure this thread was going to be titled "Dolphin Smooth" today.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:So, there was a Typhoon that hit the Bering Sea over the weekend. It's being called one of the strongest extratropical cyclones ever. This is crab season and the most of crab boats from Deadliest Catch decided to ride the storm out at sea..... I will totally be watching the next season of that show.

I will totally not be watching it
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:BTW, I was sure this thread was going to be titled "Dolphin Smooth" today.

That whole episode had me saying "WTF is going on here?"
This movie looks awesome.

[youtube]JY5eELnVISc[/youtube]
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:BTW, I was sure this thread was going to be titled "Dolphin Smooth" today.

That whole episode had me saying "WTF is going on here?"

Abraham wanted to get some ass and Eugene fessed up. I caught that much out of it
[Image: 10649724_10152511603192005_3006522249712...fa4862053b]
facebook wants me to help fight ebola. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: yeah, fuck you.
I said no to helping fight Ebola. I'd rather just bomb Africa.
Pages: 1 2