Dudebro Nation

Full Version: It's FRIDAY, Oct 17, 2014 ~ Bring on the weekend
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I am so happy that I get a couple days away from this nitpicker....
Where in the hell is everyone?? It's Friday. You shouldn't be working so damn hard on a Friday.
nig picking
LeNeve Wrote:nig picking

It's more like tally whacking. He must be bored, so he is keeping a tally of any minuscule error he can find. I'm not sure which one of us will get faulted for today's findings since they are his mistakes.

My coworker had a very promising job interview this morning, I need to work harder on getting out, so it's not just him and me.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Where in the hell is everyone?? It's Friday. You shouldn't be working so damn hard on a Friday.

I just got back from the bar. So screw you!

:beer:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:nig picking

It's more like tally whacking. He must be bored, so he is keeping a tally of any minuscule error he can find. I'm not sure which one of us will get faulted for today's findings since they are his mistakes.

My coworker had a very promising job interview this morning, I need to work harder on getting out, so it's not just him and me.

Confusedhock:

Tallywhack: To beat your partner with your penis during sexual activity.
So, these nurses took care of this Ebola dude, then flew to Ohio to spread that shit. Now, one of them was found on a cruise ship? This is a horrible foreshadowing on how the zombie apocalypse is going to go down.
Don't mind me, I'm just yapping on the phone and dodging motorcycles.

[youtube]4XTcQYnerjU[/youtube]
Aaaaabs

[youtube]AZwsKVL6JfM[/youtube]
Tallywacking some nig pickers.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:So, these nurses took care of this Ebola dude, then flew to Ohio to spread that shit. Now, one of them was found on a cruise ship? This is a horrible foreshadowing on how the zombie apocalypse is going to go down.

I think it's a little more like that movie Contagion.
Because, you know, zombies aren't real.

But, I think that movie was cashing in on everyone's fear of the Bird Flu, or maybe it was the Swine Flu, or SARS, I forget the whole world-killing-virus-epidemic time line.
30 of these trucks caused 517 accidents in one day in Moscow.

[Image: 1413387854260_wps_149_Pic_shows_This_ad_campaig.jpg]
[Image: 6c69e844a40ab6e499fd5330701cd5c7.jpg]
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:So, these nurses took care of this Ebola dude, then flew to Ohio to spread that shit. Now, one of them was found on a cruise ship? This is a horrible foreshadowing on how the zombie apocalypse is going to go down.

But, I think that movie was cashing in on everyone's fear of the Bird Flu, or maybe it was the Swine Flu, or SARS, I forget the whole world-killing-virus-epidemic time line.

I never saw that movie, so I can't compare.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:So, these nurses took care of this Ebola dude, then flew to Ohio to spread that shit. Now, one of them was found on a cruise ship? This is a horrible foreshadowing on how the zombie apocalypse is going to go down.

I never saw that movie, so I can't compare.

Some cook in China touched a pig and almost wiped out the human race. That's about it. Pretty good though.
Pages: 1 2