Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday, Oct 13, 2014 ~ Ka-BOOM
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
...That's what happens when you shoot a propane tank is a bottle rocket
WTF?
You weren't online when I posted mine, now we have 2 threads.
And we all know we won't see a moderator any time soon..

It is funny that we both included "ka-boom"
Today is also Sammy Hagar's birthday.
The only reason I know that is because he put out an album on his birthday one year, I think it was the Mas Tequilla album.
And there's a song on there about a car, doing the quarter mile in 10:13, and he picked that number because it was his birthday.
Chip Wrote:WTF?

Great minds think alike. I looked and no one had posted, so I went ahead with it.
Chip Wrote:Today is also Sammy Hagar's birthday.
The only reason I know that is because he put out an album on his birthday one year, I think it was the Mas Tequilla album.
And there's a song on there about a car, doing the quarter mile in 10:13, and he picked that number because it was his birthday.

Did he open the bar the same day? I couldn't remember if the bar opened beofer or after the album.
Chip Wrote:Carol is kind of a bad ass.
Ka-boom!

:high5: pretty good episode. I expected Terminus to be around for a few episodes though. I don't think we've seen the last of that douchy hipster cannibal though. Or did Rick end up killing him?
Chip Wrote:WTF?

no moderators any time soon. I'm taking my pants off then. ka-boom.
LeNeve Wrote:
Ka-boom!

:high5: pretty good episode. I expected Terminus to be around for a few episodes though. I don't think we've seen the last of that douchy hipster cannibal though. Or did Rick end up killing him?

If he killed someone, I think it was one of the other hipster cannibals.
Were there brothers?
LeNeve Wrote:
Ka-boom!

I thought they would drag out that place longer too.
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Ka-boom!

If he killed someone, I think it was one of the other hipster cannibals.
Were there brothers?

Gareth and the dude that got shot in the head at the end of the last season were bros... He was the one on the butcher table getting carved up and that crazy bitch that Carol struggled with before letting the walkers munch on was his mom. Or so I understand.
Did you know, that in New Jersey highschools, it's common practice for the seniors to finger the freshmens buttholes, and make them smell it. initiation rituals. weirdos.
LeNeve Wrote:Did you know, that in New Jersey highschools, it's common practice for the seniors to finger the freshmens buttholes, and make them smell it. initiation rituals. weirdos.

Did you know that it started in Union New Jersey in the 90's?
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Did you know, that in New Jersey highschools, it's common practice for the seniors to finger the freshmens buttholes, and make them smell it. initiation rituals. weirdos.

Did you know that it started in Union New Jersey in the 90's?

:roflmao: I think some wikipedia pages need updated then.
there are seriously people from NJ that are defending butthole hazing. like its a normal thing that kids do. :?