Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday, Oct 9, 2014 ~ Cancer Sucks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
We buried my cousin who we lost to breast cancer yesterday. Those kinds of funerals are hard. I've been all bummed out. She was a couple years younger than my mom, too. So, now I am realizing that my parents are up there in years and I am dreading the moment their time is up.

On the upside. At both visitations at the funeral home Mon & Tue there were double rainbows in the sky and the morning of the funeral yesterday was a lunar eclipse.
I want this shirt! I am doing a cancer walk in her honor at the end of the month and I should wear that for it.

[Image: full-8_1024x1024.jpg?v=1377192808]
I've done my two cancer runs for the year and I'm doing a 10k on the 19th for the heart and stroke foundation.
So a black 18 year old shot at a cop in St. Loius.
And people are mad that the cop shot back.
:roll:
Chip Wrote:So a black 18 year old shot at a cop in St. Loius.

Shit's out of control
[Image: Amanda-copy.jpg]
I want this.
Because I'm a big kid.

[youtube]J7K91g8yG_w[/youtube]

[youtube]bppeYbEB9j0[/youtube]
oh lordy, they shootin all our children.
all the Cops in Misouris should just quit.

da fuq.
"Activists took to the streets of St Louis overnight, marching and chanting and seeking answers."

answers for what? dat why they gay.
LeNeve Wrote:

da fuq.
"Activists took to the streets of St Louis overnight, marching and chanting and seeking answers."

answers for what? dat why they gay.

Yeah, I think the answer is, if you shoot at a cop, you should expect them to shoot back.
Chip Wrote:Yeah, I think the answer is, if you shoot at a cop, you should expect them to shoot back.

The general vibe is Shoot a cop and your ass is toast.
We bought our pit off of a retired RCMP officer. He shot a guy because he was coming after him with a knife. Got him in the forehead. Thought he was dead so as they waited for the paramedics to show up, he grunts and gets up.
Pages: 1 2