Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday, Oct 6, 2014 ~ Wasted Weekend
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
This weekend sucked. Absolutely sucked. My car died, my cousin died, the baby was sick, and our stove died.

:killme:
My wife's car died too.
Jim told me he wants to buy a Dart. He tells me the most he will pay is $25k. He finds one he really likes, he wants me to come look at it We go, we look, we leave and he drops the bombshell that the car is $40k. I squashed that dream pretty damn fast.
[Image: 68111526661d07c8130e7fd28ca1361f.jpg]
LeNeve Wrote:My wife's car died too.

What happened to hers? Mine was a victim of this past winter. The underside is all rotted out, we didn't notice it until a gas leak appeared. It looks like the rear struts are moments from busting through. The motor is good. Jim is hunting for another car and we are even considering finding something we could put that motor into.
NussieT Wrote:Jim told me he wants to buy a Dart. He tells me the most he will pay is $25k. He finds one he really likes, he wants me to come look at it We go, we look, we leave and he drops the bombshell that the car is $40k. I squashed that dream pretty damn fast.

Confusedad:
NussieT Wrote:Jim told me he wants to buy a Dart. He tells me the most he will pay is $25k. He finds one he really likes, he wants me to come look at it We go, we look, we leave and he drops the bombshell that the car is $40k. I squashed that dream pretty damn fast.

An SRT Dart will be coming out soon.
I have to admit, sometimes at bowling, because I'm the last bowler on our team, and because we switch lanes, it means that their team follows me on that lane, once in a while, if I have to fart, I just let it go up there.

http://deadspin.com/p-k-subban-tactical-...1642889968
Chip Wrote:

No it has to be a 69 Dart. He is super picky about it too. It can only be blue, red or green. It has to be a 4 speed. He said he may take a 3 on the tree. He wants it to be numbers matching car. Then there's the whole debate about the convertible vs the hard top.
Chip Wrote:I have to admit, sometimes at bowling, because I'm the last bowler on our team, and because we switch lanes, it means that their team follows me on that lane, once in a while, if I have to fart, I just let it go up there.

http://deadspin.com/p-k-subban-tactical-...1642889968

Confusedhock:
NussieT Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

No it has to be a 69 Dart. He is super picky about it too. It can only be blue, red or green. It has to be a 4 speed. He said he may take a 3 on the tree. He wants it to be numbers matching car. Then there's the whole debate about the convertible vs the hard top.

Hardtop vs convertible.. For a show car which only goes out to be shown off or for a joyride.... I don't know which I would choose either. I guess it depends on what car I find.
NussieT Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

Haha.
Good luck with that.
Confusedhock:

No one dies.

[youtube]qlLolGuqo9o[/youtube]
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:My wife's car died too.

What happened to hers? Mine was a victim of this past winter. The underside is all rotted out, we didn't notice it until a gas leak appeared. It looks like the rear struts are moments from busting through. The motor is good. Jim is hunting for another car and we are even considering finding something we could put that motor into.

Transmission went out.

[Image: dapehyre.jpg]
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Hardtop vs convertible.. For a show car which only goes out to be shown off or for a joyride.... I don't know which I would choose either. I guess it depends on what car I find.

It's for the odd joyride. I don't think he'd take it to any shows.
Chip Wrote:Haha.
Good luck with that.

He's found 2. One in BC and one in Indiana. The one in BC is blue, the one in Indiana is green. Both are exactly what he wants. The old man who owns the one in Indiana has owned it since he was 16. That's the one Jim's been dealing with.
The red convertible in Winnipeg is not numbers matching and Jjm said he would buy it if the guy would go down in price.
Pages: 1 2 3