Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday 10-3-14 - Mission
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
So out of no where I thought about the old tv shows on spike tV. Except it wasn't called spike back then I don't think. sometime between 2001-2003, There was a show on in the mornings about tuner import cars.

This was when Fast and Furious was all super popular. One of those shows had this blonde host, with nice tits. I remember her being super hot, and wish I could have stalked her or something.

She just walked around car shows talking to people I think. or maybe she was the host of that whole series of morning car shows.

I can't find her, or the name of that show. Help me do that. Go.
It's bugging me. I watched that shit religiously. I can't even rememebr the shows name. I want to say the girls name was Dani or something like that, and she might have been a playboy chick.
watched alot of baseball last night too. until after midnight. Bad job tigers, good job Royals.
The Walking Dead looks like its going to be pretty good this season. looking forward to it.
hey ebola guy. fuk you. and just in case you only speak liberian. :finger:
LeNeve Wrote:hey ebola guy. fuk you. and just in case you only speak liberian. :finger:

Yeah, THAT guy is a dick.
LeNeve Wrote:The Walking Dead looks like its going to be pretty good this season. looking forward to it.

[youtube_url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jR4lLJu_-wE[/youtube_url]
[youtube_url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6BsMzc9mMs&list=UU67f2Qf7FYhtoUIF4Sf29cA[/youtube_url]
LeNeve Wrote:watched alot of baseball last night too. until after midnight. Bad job tigers relief pitchers, good job Royals.

Fixed.
Hopefully Verlander will eliminate the need for relief pitchers today.
LeNeve Wrote:So out of no where I thought about the old tv shows on spike tV. Except it wasn't called spike back then I don't think. sometime between 2001-2003, There was a show on in the mornings about tuner import cars.

This was when Fast and Furious was all super popular. One of those shows had this blonde host, with nice tits. I remember her being super hot, and wish I could have stalked her or something.

She just walked around car shows talking to people I think. or maybe she was the host of that whole series of morning car shows.

I can't find her, or the name of that show. Help me do that. Go.

I got nothing.
Just because.

[Image: really-good-points-17.jpg?w=600&h=396]
[Image: really-good-points-28.jpg?w=600&h=413]
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:watched alot of baseball last night too. until after midnight. Bad job tigers relief pitchers, good job Royals.

Fixed.

6 up 6 down so far. I just watched the last inning. Hes looking good.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:hey ebola guy. fuk you. and just in case you only speak liberian. :finger:

Yeah, THAT guy is a dick.

I say it's hospital that just gave him antibiotics and sent him home, after he showed up with the symptoms and said he had just come from Liberia.
Those people are the real dicks.
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

Fixed.

6 up 6 down so far. I just watched the last inning. Hes looking good.

I think I'll be at a bar watching it in about 10 minutes.
:pray:
:beer:
I think i need to rethink my career. The main office printer went down and a repair guy came out to fix it, but he had no idea what was wrong. I wound up fixing it. I am going to type up an invoice for my services rendered.
Pages: 1 2 3